Chapter Five

~No Ones P.O.V~
(Y/n) took care of her wolf friends. While, maintaining the wolf spirit sealed inside of her. She missed Kakashi in the process.

She found a place a live in the mist village eventually. She also found another friend, her name was Lyn. She was a mist village ninja of course. She lived in her house while staying in the Mist village.

"(Y/n), so why are you in the mist village, if your a leaf village ninja?" She asked.

"Well, I have to maintain the power of the wolf spirit sealed inside of me. If I don't, there will be eternal night here forever", (y/n) said.

"I see, who sent you (y/n)?" Lyn asked.

"The Hokage, Minato Namikaze", (y/n) said.

"Hmm", Lyn said.

Day and night, (y/n) had to maintain the wolf spirit. The wolf spirit couldn't control it's own powers. She had to use her own chakra to maintain. Years kept on passing.

The Wolf spirit finally controlled it's own powers with the help of (y/n). Lyn decided to come with (y/n) to the Leaf Village. Its been four years that's she's been away from the Leaf Village.

"Wow! This is your home?" Lyn asked.

"Yeah", (y/n) said.

(Y/n) walked to Kakashi's house with Lyn. "Kakashi?" (Y/n) yelled.

(Y/n) was 13 now, Kakashi was probably 23 now. They been 4 years apart from each other. "Who's Kakashi (y/n)?" Lyn asked.

"My friend and technically my guardian", she said.

(Y/n) was pretty sure that the Hokage did tell Kakashi about her return. Kakashi heard her, and came from another room. "Kakashi!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Hello (y/n)", he said.

Thank goodness, he didn't forget about her. "I missed you!" (Y/n) yelled as she hugged him.

"Me too. And who is this?" Kakashi asked.

"Oh my friend Lyn, from Hidden mist!" She said.

"So, you made some friends as well", Kakashi said.

"Yup!" She said.

Kakashi petted her in front of Lyn. "I'm not child anymore Kakashi!" She shouted.

"Oh, I forgot since you still act childish", Kakashi said.

"See ya guys later, I'll be back (y/n), I want to explore hidden leaf more", Lyn said.

"Ok, see ya!" (Y/n) said.

Lyn left out the door and closed it. "You embarrassed me in front my friend!" (Y/n) said.

"So?" Kakashi said.

"Hmp! Why you do this to me Kakashi?!" She pouted.

"Because I'm your guardian", he said.

"That's doesn't make sense!" (Y/n) said.

'Wow, your guardian is like this?' Lundri asked.

'Shut up Lundri! He's petting me because I have wolf ears and a tail!'

'Well, you can growl or snarl at him'.

'That's a brilliant idea! Thanks Lundri'

Kakashi proceeded to pet (y/n) again. (Y/n) growled at him. "I see how it is", he said.

"I hate you! You had to embrass me in the worse time!" (Y/n) said.

"You hate me? That's a strong word", Kakashi said.

"Hehehe'.

'What are you laughing sinisterly about?'

'I have a plan, to make Kakashi pay!'

'Oh boy'.

"I have a game Kakashi", (y/n) said.

"Huh? You just came back and you want a game? Shouldn't we have a like a welcome back party?" Kakashi said.

"No, my welcome back party is this game", she said.

"Ok, I see. What is it?" He asked.

"Russian Roulette", she smirked.

"Wha-what?!" He shouted.

"Aren't you too young for that?" He said.

"I'm just kidding Kakashi, I finally saw how you freak out", she said.

"Ugh", he said.

"All you have you do, is play a simple game of chess with me. If I win, I can tell you to do anything I want. If you win, you can tell me to do anything you want", she smirked.

"When did you know how to play chess?" He asked.

"Before, you even became my guardian. Also, to make sure, do you know how to play chess?" She asked.

"Well, I'm not a expert but, I do. I have  a certain amount of intelligence as an adult (y/n)", he said.

"Okay", she said as she took out a chess board out of her bag.

They assembled the pieces. "Black or white?" She asked.

"Ladies first, I'll play as black", he said.

"Alright", she said.

(Ok guys, I'm not gonna do gameplay here, because it would be too complicated and would waste a lot of time sooo......)

      ~Time Skip After the Game~
"Checkmate", (y/n) stated.

"Ugh", Kakashi groaned.

Kakashi was checkmated by two rooks. One rook that blocked his king inside. And the other that finished the blow. "You at least played well", she said.

"Thanks at least", he said.

"Now, you have to do whatever I want. This is revenge for embarrassing me!" She shouted.

Kakashi groaned. He knew that hell was coming.

Ok guys, thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!