Chapter Two

~Your P.O.V~
"Why do you always seem so sad", I asked him.

He stayed quiet and looked and me. "I have failed my comrades", he said.

"Which comrades?" I asked.

"My teammates, Obito and Rin", he said.

"Oh, I guess I shouldn't be talking about this anymore", I said as I looked down.

He became silent again. We walked back to his house. It's been my second day with him, I haven't been useful. "Kakashi", I said.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Can I help umm, you?" I asked as my tail wagged.

"Thanks for the offer, but no", he said.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"Next year, when your 7", he said.

"Alright! But, that's soo long", I said.

"No complaining", he said.

"Fine", I said.

He continued working on his home. "Kakashi!" I shouted.

"What?" He said.

"Why do I have wolf ears and a wolf tail?" I asked.

I really wondered why I had these features. I've been always considered human by my friends and family. But to some people, they think I'm weird and awkward looking.

"Why are you asking this me this?" He asked.

"Well! I'm asking out of curiosity!" I said.

"I can't answer that, just take it as a natural feature on you", he said.

"Okay!" I said.

I wonder why he couldn't answer that but whatever.

"Kakashi, I'm bored.." I said.

"I think I am too", he said as he finished cleaning.

"Kakashi, where's my parents?" I asked.

"...Your mother died from disease.... Your father left you", he said quietly.

"Why?! Why did he leave me?!" I shouted.

"I don't know", he said.

"What do you mean 'I don't know?!" I shouted.

"I don't have parents either (Y/N)", he said.

I was shocked. "They are both dead, you at least have one of your parents alive", he said.

"I'm sorry Kakashi", I said.

"It's alright, (Y/N)", he said as hugged me.

I hugged back. "You have me, and I will always protect you", he said.

I guess, he could act as a daddy to me. Or someone like family.

"Let's go outside", he said.

"What are we gonna do outside?" I asked.

"Would you like to train?" He asked.

"Sure, but people say that I have a little bit of chakra in me. How can I train?" I asked.

"Don't worry how much chakra you have, I'll help you", Kakashi said.

"Thanks Kakashi!" I shouted.

"No problem (Y/N)", he said.

We went outside, and he taught some movements and a certain jutsu called 'Chidori'. He said it wasn't exactly perfected, but it was working.

I did Chidori a couple of times. I did it once, but it wasn't good quite enough. But, I could do Chidori. "It's enough for today (Y/N)", he said.

"Alright!" I said as I grinned.

We walked down the village. Then, I was grabbed by a black figure. "KAKASHI!!!" I shouted.

The man covered my mouth.

                  ~No Ones P.O.V~
Kakashi tried finding (Y/N) but he couldn't. "Dammit", he cursed.

He heard her scream, and tried to track the sound. He finally found her, he wasn't going to fail her like he did before with his comrades.

The man had everything covered, you couldn't see his face or anything. Not even a headband of which village he was in.

(Y/N) was tied in chains. The black figure threw a kunai at Kakashi but he dodged. They fought in combat, then used jutsus. Kakashi had to reveal his Sharigan to end this fight quick.

He predicted every move. And eventually finished him off. (Y/N)'s dark blue eyes were filled with fear during that. It was possible, the wolf spirit could've escaped.

Kakashi killed the dark figure, he tried taking off his mask but, it was a shadow clone. "I wasted all my time defeating a shadow clone", Kakashi said.

He untied (Y/N) from chains. 'If that man did try to kidnap (Y/N), she has some kind of ability than just having eternal night forever. Maybe, he has more chakra than she thought or more potential' , Kakashi thought.

He took (Y/N), to his home. He decided that he will take (Y/N) to the ninja academy. He believed she had potential, and she could pass.

"(Y/n), I'm taking you to the ninja academy tomorrow', he said.

"Okay!" She said excited as she wagged her tail.

He sighed in relief.

Ok guys, I hope your enjoying this so far. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!