Twenty Five

William

I spent the night in Auston, Mitch and Ariel's room thinking things over.

"So are you going to have this wedding??" Mitch asks me.

"I don't know i'm still thinking" I said as Ariel rolled her eyes.

"You are so stupid" Ariel commented.

"Um can I ask why?" I said looking back at Ariel.

"It's so obvious what the answer is" Ariel says as Mitch, Auston and I stand there confused.

"Will who do you feel comfortable with? Hailey or Melissa??" Ariel asked.

"Melissa, i've known her longer so I feel more comfortable around her" I answered.

"Now who do you feel most happy around?"

"Melissa, she knows how to make me laugh ever since we were little kids" I smiled.

"Now tell me who are you most in love with?" Ariel said standing next to me.

"Melissa" I said without hesitation.

"I rest my case" Ariel says as I look back on what I said.

"This was my heart speaking" I said "Melissa is the one right?" Mitch, Auston and Ariel all nodded.

"Take my car and make the right decision by going after her" Auston hands me his car keys.

"Auston your car doesn't have a roof and it's raining" I said to him.

"Would you rather take a 6 hour bus ride or take my car and be there in 4 hours?" Auston asks as I realize his point.

"Before I go I have to do something" I said as I ran out the hotel room.

I ran all the way to Hailey and I's hotel room.

I knocked on the door, Hailey opened it and before I could even say anything she stopped me with a "I know."

"You do?" I ask her as she nods.

"William you love her more than me. Melissa is your first love and I know that's something you can't get over" Hailey said as I give her a hug.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"Will you better not break her heart" Hailey says "Now go get the girl you love."

I give Hailey a smile as she returns one back.

Now it's time to go get Melissa.

                             Melissa

I look out the window at the rain falling down.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate as the sounds of my tv show plays in the background.

Just relaxing at home after a dreadful day.

It's very peaceful here without anyone here.

I heard a knock at me door, I got up and made my way.

I opened it to reveal a soak and wet William.

"Will what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Doing something I should've done before" he says as I just stand there confused.

Will comes closer and places his lips on mine.

I immediately kiss back, all those feelings from before are coming back to me and it feels amazing.

"Melissa I love you and I always will" Will places his forehead on mine.

"William I love you too" I said back as he forms a big smile on his face.

Now it was my turn to kiss him back.

The boy who i've met when I was little, fell in love with, who broke up with me, who I had my child with is now back into my life.

William was my first love and that was something I could never forget about.

I will always love him.

_______________

Sorry for the crappy ending, I planned this book to be at least 20 chapters and was totally surprised to see how popular it got so I added 5 extra chapters.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and thank you so much for taking the time to read this book, I really appreciate it.

I'm currently writing another William Nylander book and will announce the release date on my message board so follow me to be notified.

Comment if you think I should write an epilogue.

Thank you so much ❤️