chapter 10

'Africa? why Africa?' i silently wondered as we sat on the train, i shivered slightly, thinking of lavi.'what was he gonna do?' i wondered. i didn't want to know after all. i sighed board out of my mind, kanda sat next to me, probably wondering what was wrong with his mental girl Friend. I snorted at that. i was more then mental. Then i began to wander what Lavie would look like in a dress. i slowly began to imagine it. I busted out laughing. Kanda looked at me confused. I continued to laugh. 'no! no! its to much to imagine!' i thought. I calmed myself, and sat there." what was that about?" Kanda asked, I looked to him, then chuckled." i was wondering what Lavie would look like in a dress." I said. he gave me a 'wtf?' look, and i grinned." i know. im weird." i said. He chuckled, smiling slightly, and leaning back in his seat. I gazed out the window wondering when we would be their." do we have to take a boat? i wondered." well if its Africa, i do suppose so." i thought dryly, sweat dropping at my own thoughts. i sighed, closing my eyes for a moment. debating on weather or not to get any sleep. i opened my eyes, to look out the window to the world that seemed to flow by. kinda like the waves of the sea. i felt eyes on my and looked up to Kanda." need something?" i asked him"....." he said nothing, i raised a brow, but said nothing. instead i closed my eyes, and decided it would be best if i got some mmuch needed sleep. I sighed one last time, before letting the darkness consume me.

   'master she wakes!" i jumped, looking around startled." you will destroy the black order, or we will kill you." the man said. i growled lowly, and said nothing. i herd him chuckle. and slowly approach me." im not your servant. i will not do what you say!!" i said. i noticed, that cheery blossoms were falling around us. the wind seemed to follow me. i looked over my shoulder, there was nothing but what looked like a glass ground and the cherry blom tree. I looked back to him, and growled."master." the thing on the ground with the leaf rustling voice said. i glanced at him" why would you need me any way? " i demanded. i herd the man chuckle." so we can take over from the inside out!" the man said as if it was odious." i scowled, " im not going to betray my comrades!" i said. the world began to fade." oh, but you will. all in good time my dear."

I sat up fast. out of breath, and startled. that dream had disturbed me. i got up, noting that Kanda was asleep. I quietly left the cabin, and went to the dining cabin, and sat down, gazing into the could dark night. i closed my eyes for a moment before opening them, to the sound od a glass clinking. i glanced over to a couple who were drinking champion. i sighed, putting my head i my hands. elbows on the table.i blinked a few time before sitting up, i had my chin on my hand, wondering why they thought i was going to betray the order, it was foolish to think that. i gazed at the red counter where the man served drinks, i waved him over," can i get some water please?" i asked he nodded." right away miss." he said. i smiled my thanks. as he left. I ran a hand threw my hair witch was currently down. I looked at my reflection on the window. and frowned slightly. i looked tired, and sad. i shook my head, the waiter set down the glass in front of me, the click of the glass when it ht the table, seemed ominous. or maby im just paranoid. i took a sip, and sighed for the millionth time already. I looked around for a moment, before gazing at the continence in the glass. The ice shifted. the condensation dripped onto the table, If i were to pick up the glass, there would be a small ring of water were the cup had been sitting. I closed m y eyes for a moment. then sighed getting up. I walked silently back to my cabin, I silently opened the door, and walked to my booth. I sat down, not really wanting to sleep, fearing being plagued by the nightmares that seemed to accer more and more these days. i sighed, one last time, before giving myself to the darkness.

Sorry i haven't updated in a long time. ive been having trouble getting ideas for the story. so ill keep trying! so i do not own D-Grayman, no matter how amazing that would be, i only own my caracter. thank you!!