chapter 6

Hay guy's! sorry my update took so long, but now i got a new idea, and hopefully i can continue, with out making you guy's wait so long, so im sorry again!

           I gasped,'no! not again' i ran as fast threw the wood's, i couldn't be caught, tyki was following me, i lept over the stump, and continued to run for my life. I hid among the bushes, as he ran past, i swiftly, and silently ran threw the wood's hoping he had'nt seen me.but i was wrong, someone pinned me to the ground, faster then i could comprehend. i saw a flash of black hair."the millennium earl would love to see you." tyki said. with that said, i struggled, and tried to get away.He laughed evil, as i continued to struggle,"Let me go!" i demanded. I thwacked him with my sword, managing to get away,, i could smell salt in the air, i must be near a beach. i ran, and almost fell from the cliff, tyki was laughing maniacally behind me, i grabbed a branch, and lowered myself onto the cliff, slowly making my way down, the dirt was loose so i had to be carefully, i slipped, and had to grad onto a ttree limb and hold on for dear life, it swayed dangerously, but i was able to prevent myself from falling, although i had a few new cut's and scrape's, after a while i got to the beach, and ran like a maniac  he cant get the papper's, i thoght. i ran into another section of wood's and kept running, i finally reached a town, i was sweaty, cut up, and exhausted. i came to the inn where i had stayed, and called hq, and waited, finally after the fith ring, someone picked up,"im being followed." i said,"what?" comoie said on the other end,"it's tyki, he's after me, i need back up." i said."ill send them right away," he said. i nodded,"thank you" i said, and hung up. i sighed, and closed my eye's for a moment. i heard an explosion, and looked out the window, and tyki, who was about two block's away,'he found me!' i thought, i shivered, and quickly, turned, and ran, ' he mustn't catch me!" i thought.

  i was breathing heavily, i slashed at the akuma, and dodged bullet's, out of no where, tyki pinned me to the wall, his face close to mine, i glared at him fearlessly, "i think I'm beginning to really like you." he said with a smirk, i growled, then  a sword went trew his gut, i gasped, and he gasped, and disappeared, Kanda sheathed his sword, and i tackle hugged him, he spun, just to keep himself on his feet,"what was that?" he asked. i sighed,"i missed you, that's all," i said, i let go, and noticed, Allen and lavi for the first time, and nodded to them," what? i dont get a hug?" lavi asked. i laughed,"only Kanda get's those." i said. he pouted. Kanda smirked, and i glanced around,"I've been running none stop for about a week, I'm exhausted, and i still haven't found the innocence." i said. Kanda nodded,"i dont think there is any here." lavi said. i scowled,"i hate it when they do that to me.  i said. kanda chukled,"let's get back to the order." he said. i nodded, and we went home, althogh i didnt sleep, i was wide awake the whole time.