Chapter thirteen: lost love

Jaded POV:

I walk into a pretty house with zayn helping me . The blond guy helps me with my bags. " thanks" I say. " no problem" he says. " you know you never told me your name" I say. " niall..niall horan" he says.

Nialls POV:

Wow I can't believe she doesn't remember me. " so this is your room" I say and she smiles." It's pretty" she says." Call me if you need anything" I say and go downstairs. I see zayn outside smoking and he calls me outside. " yeah?" I say. " I need to talk to you" he says. " about what?" I ask.

" jade.." he says." What about her?" I say. " don't get her to fall in love with you again" he says." Love?" I say ." Yes love, she got hurt the first time I'm not gonna let this happen again" he says raising his voice. " why ? I love her" I say. " yeah but she got hurt because of you , she lost some her memery for crying out loud!! Noone loves her more then I do , she's the only one who understands me , she the only thing I got...just please only be friends with her" he says almost crying. " okay" I say and leave .

Jaded POV:

" niall!" I scream and he comes running to my room. " yeah?" He says. " I'm scared can you please sleep with me tonight?" " um..okay" I say and lay next to her.