chapter ten: ones love can never be reaveled

Jade POV

Niall was so funny. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. We stared to make out . I started unbuttenung his shirt but then he stoped me and looked at me.

" are you sure you wanna do this?" Asked niall

" yeah" I said hitting my lip then continueing from where I left off.

We were naked by thus time , he started kissing my body and I let out a few moans. Then I took control.then well you know what happened.

In the morning I woke up with about 4 Huge lovebits on my neck . I had to wear a scarft, I thought I was bad but when I saw Nialls neck , I was wow did I do that. He had about 9 huge love bits , he had to wear a turtle neck. When we were finished getting dressed , we went back to zayn .

" hey, whats for breakfast?" I asked harry , he just rolled his eyes at m e, oh yeah I forgot.

" um.. we are going to mcdoundls to eat" said harry , I nodded and went to talk to niall

At McDonald's we were all happy except for hardy. I mean hes the one who cheated on me, i should be mad at him but I wasent. Mabey I was to in love with niall that I forgot about my past.

" hey harry can I talk to you for a second;" I asked harry , he agreed and followed me outside.

" why do you hate me so much?" I blurted out

Harry POV

" I don't " I said

" you cheated on me I should be mad at you " said jade , I wanted to kiss her so bad

" but I don't hate you, I just" I said but coudnt finish

" just what?" Asked jade

" love you okay , I miss I want you back. I miss waking up next to you. I miss that cocunut perfume you would wear , I miss you wearing my shirts, they looked so cute on you, I miss calling you ny girlfriend , I just" I was going to finish but I felt this urge to kiss her so I did , she pushed ne away and slapped me.

"Look , trust me I miss you too but I'm with niall now " said jade and walked back in McDonald's