Thirty Two (Epoligue Part One)

•One years later•

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the hand made wedding dress my mother and father made. It was a perfect long white dress that hugged my body and flowed beautifully on the floor and my hair was pinned up in a curly bun and my veil was placed over my head. I was holding the boutique of flowers in my hands taking a deep breath.

I saw my dad come into the room and nod at me. "It's time sweetpea." He said holding his arm for me to take. I grabbed it and was shaking terribly.

"Don't let me fall." I whispered.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He said as I heard the music becoming louder. We entered the aisle and I looked at my beautiful husband standing there with his glasses on staring at me with a huge smile. The sun was setting behind us and I was thankful the grass wasn't hard to walk on.

As I made it to the aisle my dad kissed my head and gave me a big hug before handing me to Alex. The priest smiled at the both of us. "I believe our bride and groom wrote their vows. You may share." He said looking at Alex. He clumsily pulled out the paper out of his jacket pocket making me and a few others giggle at how cute he was being.

"Oh where do I begin. At first I wasn't gonna bring this sheet of paper here with me, because I promised myself I would remember it, but when I see you Elena, my mind goes blank and I forget everything. You make my mind run wild and everyday that passes by only makes me fall deeper in love with you. You are by far the most beautiful and precious woman I have ever laid eyes on and I knew from the moment I saw you enter our first period in sweat pants and a old shirt with coffee that made you burn your lips and curse loudly making the teacher scold you and you only waved him off. I knew I was already gonnw fall for you. You are a free spirit and I'm glad that meeting you has changed me into a more relaxed and loving man, who will cherish every step you take. You have changed me and I thank you everyday for giving me a chance to show you how you deserved to be treated. I will love you forever and ever." He said making me sniffle and cry. I heard a few other crying and I just took a deep breath.

"Alexander, I don't know where to start. Maybe I should of brought my sheet of paper up here with me." I said making him and others laugh with me. "For real though Alexander Woods, you have changed me in so many ways I thought would never be possible. When I was to late to class and you were so kind to me when you answered my stupid questions. Even though you had rejected me at first, I'm glad I was able to convince you to agree to dating me. However thinking of it I didn't need to do much to convince you." I said making him nod and others laugh again. "Alex I love you with all my heart and you have helped me over come my fears of roller-coasters, to reconnect with my parents and to forgive the ones who have hurt me in the past. I owe everything to you because without you I wouldn't be here today, and I'd be sulking in my dorm room. You have made me the happiest woman on this earth and I can't thank you enough for being the one to give me a chance. I was so scared I'd lose you and seeing us here today with our friends and family makes me not scared anymore. I'm confident in my love I have for you and it will never go away for as long as I'm alive. I love you Alexander Woods." I said wiping away my own tears and seeing him with watery eyes as well.

The priest started talking and I only focused on Alex and him holding my hands. The ring bear had walked up the stage and it was Emily's little son. I looked over at her as she sat next to her own husband which wasn't Jett, it was a new guy who had cared alot about her. I smiled at her as Alex took the rings and placed mine on me and I placed his on him.

"Do you Alexander Woods take Elena Evans to be your wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" The priest said.

"I do." Alex responded staring at me with his same deep green eyes.

"Do you Elena Evans take Alexander Woods to be your husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" He asked me.

"I do." I said smiling at the same time as Alex.

"By the power vested in me and everyone here today I pronounce you husband and wife. Please kiss your bride." The priest finished making Alex lift my veil and grab me by my waist and dipped me kissing me deeply making my arms go around his neck and smile into the kiss that sealed our bond. I heard cheering and when we parted I saw everyone clapping and crying. Alex picked me up bridal style and spun me around, making everyone give us thumbs up.

We all walked over to the outdoor dining area, all sitting down and eating food. People made toasts and Alex and I both laughed at some of the statements they mentioned.

"Where are we going for our honey moon?" I asked leaning into Alex's arm smiling. He kissed the top of my head making me giggle.

"You'll find out soon enough." He said in my ear making me feel giddy inside.

The sun was setting and we were gonna be leaving soon. I watched as our things got packed up in the car and I looked over at all my friends and family. "Be good you two." Alexis said making me blush and Alex wink.

"We won't be." He said opening my car door for me. I got in and heard him get on his side. He placed his hand on my thigh and looked at me with pure love in his eyes. "Are you ready?" He asked as I looked out the window and saw everyone waving at us.

"Yeah, I think I am." I said relaxing in the seat and watching Alex start the engine and drive away from everyone. He gripped my thigh making me relax and look out the window and he drove us to the unknown destination.