The Glorious

Sorry for the late upload I've had a load of exams to revise for so yeah, but here's the next chapter So I hope you Enjoy....And please don't hate me for the ending! 

Luna’s POV:

“What!?”  I screamed, eyes widening as I looked at Blaze, taking in the news.

Jacob was coming here.

 For dinner.

Blaze chuckled as she swung her wii remote and brought it up to her shoulder, after a couple of seconds silence she fist pumped the air. “Boo Yeah, Home run!”

I sighed, and grabbed the other wii remote and threw it at her.

Blaze glared at me. “Ow!”

The controller made a thud as it contacted the floor.

“Focus doofus! What I am supposed to do, Jacob’s coming here...for dinner!” I panicked feeling the lump rising in my throat. Man, this guy is torturing me! I can’t even think about him without feeling light headed and overflowed with butterflies.

“Well, we’re still working on mission-get-Jacob-back right?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, what’s that got to do with anything?”

“Yo! Princess of wisdom, I swear you should be in kindergarten, they could put the pieces together quicker than you”

“Yeah Blaze, loving the moral support. It’s so encouraging. Bitch”

“You better believe it!” she giggled “Seriously Luna, Jacob’s coming for dinner. It’s perfect!”

“To perfect that every werewolf in town will be joining us” I said with a hint of humour in my voice.

“That’s true, you wouldn’t be able to jump him then” she laughed “Now that would be awkward”

I grimaced at the thought “Ewww, Blaze that’s something you would do”

“Shut up” she said, picking up my black and purple pillow and slamming it in my face.

I got up from sitting on my bed as she threw the remote control on the floor and grabbed another pillow as we smacked each other with pillows and we both screeched “PILLOW FIGHT!” 

Someone’s footsteps drifted in my room, but I didn’t bother to look up.

“I bet you 10 on Luna to kick Blaze’s ass”

“Nah Blaze will win, so deal” Damon’s voice replied.

“Seth?” I asked

“Da”

Stopping mid-fight I looked up to him. Don’t ask why but I was confused to why he was here when I felt the ringing in the side of my head where Blaze’s pillow made contact. Even with a pillow it felt like a slap round the face. I felt another round go to my head, and I lost my balance.

I grabbed nothing but air as I slipped backwards, hitting the floor with a louder thud.

“Did you just fall of your bed?” Blaze asked, stating the obvious.

“Nah, she thought the floor felt left out, so she included it in the pillow fight” Damon chuckled, which formed little dimples making him look even younger: even though he was 19 like Seth. I slowly sat up and leaned back against the bed. “You okay?”

“Yeah, only lost a few brain cells” I said giving him a shy smile which he returned with another small chuckle.

“Luna! You just lost me ten bucks!” Seth whined making us all chuckle.