You'll Be The Death Of Me

Okay so here's chapter 7 :D I hope you like it so please comment, fan or vote! :) 

I fell in love with this picture as soon I found it and knew it had to be Jacob :D

Last thing please remeber to read who POV it is!! just so you don't get confused! :D So ENJOY! 

~~~~~~

Previously:

Would you like to dance” a cute, husky voice asked.

Where he touched my shoulder, he left it tingling. Everything was held in place, but it wasn’t gravity holding me up. It was him. I gasped realizing what it was and looked up to see Baby Blue eyes-like mine staring into mine. His brown hair swaying slightly as he looked down.

 Everything came rushing at once, the visions of a boy with piercing blue eyes and brown hair. The images that flickered constantly were making it hard to see while taking Alec memory of Adam, the vision of the boy with Blue eyes and brown hair standing there, protecting Frederick, The boy I dreamed about after that vision.

“Jacob” I whispered.

The room had fallen silent again, everyone facing, looking. Listening. Blaze and my boys were stood opposite, just staring motionless. The tingles were still there and I felt tears rolls down my cheeks.  His eyes looked hurt, and were filled with Pain but hope.

“Jacob...Y-You...No...No, It can’t be you” I screamed, in his face, feeling guilty.

He was my mate. He knew. But he protected Frederick instead of me.

Tears flowed freely. I couldn’t be there with him. So I did the only thing I could think of.

I ran. 

~~~~~~

Jacob’s POV:

Everyone gasped as she turned and fled, moving further into the distance, my wolf’s pained howl echoed through my mind, as he encouraged me to follow her. Everything pulled me towards her, to hold her, make everything okay. But I couldn’t. Her words repeated in my head over and over, like a broken record. And each time it stung as though I was being stabbed repeatedly and there was nothing I could do. I reached up to my heart and felt it miss beats and my breathing came in broken sobs.

I stood there, Frozen. The tears came to surface but I pushed them back.

MATE! My wolf growled, even making me shiver. But my legs didn’t want to respond. Or they couldn’t, I couldn’t tell which. I felt someone Place their hand on my shoulder and squeeze gently.

“I’m sorry Jacob” a gentle voice whispered. I turned my head slightly but I didn’t see who was there. The figure stepped forward and her arms came around my waist and she placed her head on my shoulder. I tensed for a moment before smelling the scent of my sister, Elizabeth.

I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore as they threatened again to escape. So I let them. I held onto Elizabeth and she rubbed my back, in a comforting way. I cried into her shoulder and my tears fell on to her bare should as she wore a red, strapless dress.

“Jacob” someone else said. I looked up to see Seth and The king coming towards us and pushed Elizabeth behind me. I looked around seeing everyone staring at me, with surprised and confused expressions plastered across their faces.

Didn’t anyone ever tell them staring is rude. Elizabeth said while chuckling, I smiled slightly at her and turned back to Alpha White and Seth who were stood a few feet away from me. Others approached flanking them and I noticed Alec, Tyler and Matt specifically flanking Seth.