Seb POV -Helping Andy scene.

Short and sweet! I'm not great at Seb, I couldn't reveal too much either! But some asked for this, so here we go!:)

                After everything that my dad had said in that meeting, Shack was still trailing her.

                Andy was jogging, keeping at a good pace ahead of him but he was closing in. Of course, I was following her as well, but it was for a different reason. Andy had grown on me and the fact that she was Kenzi’s best friend was making everything worse. I couldn’t have her dead and I couldn’t have Kenzi involved in this either so the more I could do to protect her, the better.

                Bugger. Andy stopping for breath meant that Shack had time to catch up, which also meant that I’d probably have to step in to avoid him doing anything to her. We got off lucky with the sharpie last time, I knew that he was there, the traitor thing was all part of the plan, but I expected him to slash her like my dad did.

                Spinning around, Andy noticed him and I could see by her face that she was immediately beginning to panic. She ran faster, starting to sprint along the street. I quickly took a route through the back alley, managing to cut her off before she managed to run around the block.

                Her feet were slapping on the pavement, alerting me to her presence before she actually got to me. Much to my relief, she stopped around the corner, allowing me to grab her. She flailed around when my hand went around her mouth, pulling her to me. Her entire body shook when she turned, opening a curious eye to look at me. As soon as she saw me, her entire body relaxed.

                I couldn’t hear Shack; I guessed that she’d lost him along the way; but he couldn’t be far behind. I told her where to go and how to get out wasn’t my wisest decision yet but if I didn’t, I’d definitely regret it in the morning. After telling her to keep this from my brother, I let her go and watched her run in the opposite direction.

                Staying where I was, I waited for Shack to catch up. If my dad knew how easily he lost Andy, he would be far from happy. As a member of his gang, we are meant to be athletic, intelligent and sly. Shack was only sly. He had nothing in his head except air. Sharpie pen, absolutely pathetic. I probably wouldn’t have been able to slash Andy but if told to, I wouldn’t have had a choice.

                “What do you think you’re doing?!” I hissed, grabbing Shack’s arm and dragging him behind the wall with me. Shack looked shocked for a second before he recovered and frowned at me.

                “Chasing Hunter’s bitch, what are you doing?!” I sighed, running my hands down my face.

                “You’re meant to scare her, not stalk her, you idiot,” I retorted, folding my arms over my chest, trying to make my muscles look bigger. Safe to say, it worked. It wouldn’t work with my brother or my dad, but it worked with the lower members of the gang.

                “We were meant to scare her shitless. She’s going home to tell Hunter and he’ll get the message,” he argued.

                “No. You scare her by cornering her, by texting her, not like that,” I sneered. Shack shrunk back a little, shaking his head.

                “Sorry, Seb,” he muttered, turning to go away.

                “You’d better be. My dad will find out about this next time,” I warned. Shack’s eyes widened, giving me a scared look.

                “Seb, honestly, don’t. He already wants to punish me for the pen, don’t, mate,” he all but begged and I sighed, shaking my head.

                “I won’t. Just don’t pull anything like this again.”

                After leaving Shack trembling in his boots, I walked home, preparing to have some dinner with my girlfriend. Kenzi, however, had other ideas.

                “We’re going to take Hunter and Andy with us,” she informed me. In a way, it was a good thing; I’d be able to ask her if she’d opened her gob and blabbed to my brother. If he found out that I’d been around Shack, it would ruin the plan.