CHAPTER THREE.

-Chazs POV-

It was 8.45am on Monday morning, Justin's first day back at school, and i'm nervous as hell. I can't let him see me with Heidi, but I can't explain that to her because she'll start asking all sorts of questions, and it's not like I can exactly answer those without saying "Oh, dont worry thats just because Justin used to have feelings for you before he left for his tour and now your with me so he can't know so we gotta keep it on the dl". She will be major pissed, and more importantly she's never knowing about Justins feelings for her, especially considering she had feelings for him before too. Ugh, everytime I think of that it pisses me off.

I'm slouching over to my locker running my hand through my long hair when i hear my name being called.

"Yo Chaz!"

Oh crap. Its Justin.

"Hey" I replied simply opening up my locker. I felt bad being off with him and not asking about how he's feeling being back home and at school and stuff, but I can't have a conversation with him without feeling like the biggest jerk on the planet. Justin had been looking at me for a few minutes while I was shoving text books into my back pack before he spoke up.

"Dude, are you okay? You're acting kinda strange and you're running your hands through your hair, you only do that when your annoyed or stressed out". Justin was looking at me waiting for an answer. I looked up at him, his face full of concern, I feel like shit.

"I'm fine man" I lie. "I just got a chem test in a min so i'm just a bit stressed". While i'm saying this to Justin I notice a curvy blonde girl with bright blue eyes bounding her way over. It was Heidi.

-Justins POV-

I'm really worried about Chaz. Something aint right, and i'm gunna find out what it is. Suddenly, a girl comes running over giving Chaz a big hug. I can only see the back of her, she had long wavy blonde hair that fell half way down her back, she had dark skinny jeans on, white converse and a t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top, I could tell she was a pretty girl just from the back of her. I was staring at her ass... what? I'm a 17 year old boy;), When i looked up Chaz was as white as a sheet and hugging the girl back awkwardly. Suddenly she turned around, that's when my heart leaped in my chest. It was Heidi.

Woah. I stood there staring at her for at least a minute. She's even more beautiful then i remembered.

Her eyes grew wide and she suddenly screamed

"Justin!" with a huge grin plastered on her face. She wrapped her arms around me giving me a tight hug. I hugged her back and never wanted to let go.

"Heidi" I breathed. "I missed you" I spoke shyly pulling away from the hug looking down at my feet.

"I missed you too superstar" she winked. "We must catch up soon!" she replied.

-Heidis POV-

Holy shit. Justin was sexy as fuck. Oh my god. I didn't even recognise him when I first went up to Chaz. H ewas wearing dark blue jeans, a white tee with a black leather jacket over the top with white supras. His hair was shorter, he's got taller and more muscley, he was just generally fit.

I missed his hugs, his laughs, his jokes, everything. I just generally missed him. Not a day goes past where I dont think about what could of happened between us if he didn't go on tour. Stop thinking like that Heidi youre with Chaz now I told myself sternly. I know, I could of stayed in contact with Justin, but I was pissed. Pissed that he left, I thought he would forget all about me, everytime he was mentioned on TV or in magazines I would just ignore it, I would convince myself that I wasn't good enough, that he would find a new girl to be his girlfriend. A girl who was prettier than me, skinnier, funnier, so I just left him too it, he sent me a few texts, rang, tried to contact me through skype but I never returned any of it, and now I regret it, more then ever.

"Well Chazzy we must go, we got that big chem test now, woo!" I waved my arms around in the air pretending to be excited. I seen Justin flinch when I called Chaz, Chazzy. I used to call him Justy. He looked down, I could of sworn I seen a bit of pain flash in his eyes. I felt bad. I just wanted to go hug him, never let him go and call him Justy again just life before, but I couldnt. I pushed the thoughts out of my head and reached over to grab Chaz's hand, but he quickly pulled it away before I could. Well, that was odd.

-Chazs POV-

"Well Chazzy we must go, we got that big chem test now, woo!" Heidi joked waving her arms around in the air. She went to hold my hand but I pulled it away out of reach before the could. I looked over at her as she frowned. She was pissed. Great.

"Okay, let's go then, later man" I looked at Justin while giving him a slap on the back.

"Bye Justin catch ya later" Heidi sweetly spoke to Justin before stomping off to chem leaving me behind. She was definately pissed.

"Um,bye guys" Justin replied slowly staring into space, like something was confusing or bothering him.

Shit. That was close.

-Justins POV-

Chazzy? That actually hurt when she called him that, she always used to call me Justy. Was Chaz her best friend now? I want to go back to that friendship we had before, but it looks like Chaz has taken my place, it's all gone. I then realised, I still have feelings for Heidi, I never stopped. I punched the locker angrily before storming off to find Ryan. I'm pissed and upset, and i've only been in school for 20 minutes. What the fuck is going on?

OH MAN THIS CHAPTER SUCKED. I'M SORRY GUYS.

Ooooo awh poor Justin. Love his little heart.

Well i hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did then could you please give me feedback on what you thought and please RT RT RT?!:) I only have a few readers but would really like some more and i'm planning on writing a new story too, so if I have enough readers I might start working on that one a little earlier! The story will get better i promiseee!

Thanks for reading, and remember let me know what you thought.

Thanks sweeties oxoxox