CHAPTER TWO.

-Justins POV-

I woke up to the sun shining through my window, i reached over for my iphone on my bedside table, i had two texts. One from Chaz, and one from a number i didn't know. Who could that be? I opened Chaz's text first.

'Hey man, i'm ready whenever you are, see u in a bit' That text was recieved at 7.28am. Woah, thats early for Chaz, he usually sleeps in until 10 at the earliest, 9.30 if he wants a mcdonalds breakfast. Weird. I opened up the second text.

'Hey superstar, heard your back, can't wait to see u, Heidi x' My belly went all funny inside when i read her name at the end of the text. I must of sat smiling at the text for a least five minutes. I then realised it was 9.15am. I had to hurry if i wanted to pick up Chaz and get a mcdonalds in time.

I saved Heidi's number in my phone as 'Heidi<3' hopped out of bed and jogged over to the bathroom to take a nice shower. Once i finished i quickly blow dryed my hair, chucked on some basketball shorts, a white tee and my black supras, grabbed my phone and headed for the door, it was 9.45am now so me and Chaz just had enough time to quickly grab one of there breakfasts through the drive-thru. I said bye to my mom and rang Chaz.

"Yo justin"

"Hey man, on my way" I replied.

"Okay see you soon, bye"

"Bye"

On the way to Chaz's house, 'Find your love' by Drake came on. Man i loved this dude, and this song. I cranked it up and sang along to it all the way to Chaz. I pulled up outside in my green range rover and beeped the horn. His house had changed, quite a lot. It used to be a creamy color, but now it was a grey colour, and it had fencing and a gate around the front with a fountain kinda thing. Hmm, i wonder what else has changed around here. Just as i was thinking Chaz hopped into the car, we did our bro hug and handshake and headed off to mcdonalds laughing and joking the whole way, as if i hadn't even been gone.

A few hours later, we were exhausted. We had played hockey, went to play basketball and went swimming in the pool in my back yard too. Ryan was coming over in about a half hour to see us aswell, I couldnt wait. For the past half hour Chaz's phone had been ringing non stop, he didn't answer once, obviously avoiding it for some reason.

"Um Chaz, why aren't you answering your phone?" I chuckled.

"Cuz it's not important" He blankly replied.

"You can go and answer inside if that's what it is"

Just as i said that his phone rang AGAIN. That must of been the tenth time, someone obviously wanted to talk to him.

"What is it Chaz, got a new girl or summut eye?" i winked at him. Chaz blushed and looked down, coughing awkwardly.

"I better answer this" he replied and jogged inside.

This is weird. Me and Chaz have been best friends for god knows how long, and he's keeping something from me? I tell that boy everything. Is it something i've done? I suddenly felt in a bad mood.

"Yoooooooo!" someone shouted walking through the side gate.

I looked up, the biggest grin plastered on my face.

"RYAAAAAAAAAN!" i screamed. I ran over and jumped onto him. "Man i've missed you" i laughed still hugging him. Well, this had brightened my mood, i thought. We walked over to the chairs and started talking, waiting for the mysterious Chaz to return. I didn't say anything to Ryan about it, I dont want to make something out of it when it might not even be anything. I decided to just let it drift to the back of my mind, but the trouble was, it wasn't. What is it?

-Chaz's POV-

Once i'd finished on the phone i started pacing up and down the kitchen. What am i gunna do? I hate this. I'm lying to my best friend. I feel bad, like, really bad. He doesn't deserve this. None of this should of happened. But then again, i'm glad it did, i mean why not? I can do whatever i want to do, it's my life, but i still feel guilty.

Seconds later Ryan came into the kitchen.

"Did you tell him?"

"No"

"Well did you tell him you were with Heidi this morning giving her a lift to her audition?"

"No"

"Chaz! You cant keep doing this, he's gunna find out sooner or later so just tell him, it isnt fair, he has a right to know!"

"No Ryan. Not now" I said firmly. I was getting annoyed. I wish he would stop telling me what to do. I'll do it in my own time, when i'm ready. I dont know how this is gunna turn out though.

I grabbed 3 bottles of coca cola out of the fridge and wandered back out to the garden, at least thats some kind of excuse to why i spent about 15 minutes in there.

"Hey Ryan, dude. Did you know Chaz has some girl?" Justin teased to Ryan while winking at me.

Oh god, poor Justin. He doesn't even realise Ryan knows. Now i feel extra guilty. I just looked down trying to open the coca cola bottle, but i couldn't, my hand was sweating too much it kept slipping right off. I was nervous. Ryan noticed and quickly grabbed it before Justin saw and opening it up for me glaring at me like "What the hell Chaz".

"Oh is that right?" Ryan laughed looking away awkwardly.

We had to keep it away from him, no matter how hard it was gunna be.

Justin cannot find out about me and Heidi, no matter what.

OOOO bit of drama there for you guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapterrr, i prefered it to the first one tbh, i promise it will get better, more drama filled, the first chapters are always boring really arent they. Well i hope that you RT this or tell me what you think! Also if your reading this it probs means you read the chapter soooo... THANKYOU! ox