Daniel and Sera

It was a familiar aura that she had been yearning for. She quickly turned to confirm who is was.
And she was not mistaken.

It was Daniel!

"Daniel!" Finally.... She ran toward him and hugged him in excitement. 

Yulo was shocked momentarily and seemed to have quickly comprehended what was happening .

Suddenly, all the flowers bloomed, the trees bore fruits, the plants around got greener. Everything bloomed and Daniel saw the change around them. He smiled, blushed and hugged Sera back. 

"What took you so long  to find me?" Sera sounded with a sulk. Stepped a few inches away from Daniel.

Daniel raised his right hand releasing a chained necklace, and a ring.  "The all seeing eye still needs some time to be purified, thus, it took me a little long to find these." All smile on him, Sera was so happy to see the accessories. 

"That jewelry isn't even gold" Yulo murmured annoyingly , "Excuse me?" He smiled. " I am honored to have met an astounding heavenly person. " slightly bowing his head. " I would like to invite you to my palace and perhaps have a little chat and perhaps you can help us take my friends to the palace doctor...if there is still hope " Yulo looked hopelessly at his warriors  on the ground

Daniel and Sera  looked at eachother. "Well, the king has helped me much while you were away. I guess the heavens can wait for me." Sera sounded in excitement, about to take the necklace from Daniel.

Daniel avoided Sera's claiming hand. He flashed that charming grin and put the necklace around Sera's neck. Placed the ring on Sera's finger. He seemed happier than Sera was.

Sera's necklace and ring disappeared and a glow of light came out her nape and back. At last, at last! Her wings were back!

"So ever enthralling. You are still the loveliest." Daniel, now freely expressing his emotion after hundreds of years of keeping it.

Sera's eye brow raised and looked at Daniel sharply.

"..and still the scariest and second to the best fighter in the heavens" Daniel stressed the last words with a tease.

"huh!!!??" Sera , now finally getting of out her always serious personality had learned how to make light of the situation. "Till the time I get to steal that title of yours, just wait because I wont be easy on you." adding her statement with a confusing threat or a flirting gaze. Daniel preferred the later.

"Okay, all agreed. Let us head to the palace. " The king seemed not happy  being out of place, especially that Sera seemed to be very attached to Daniel.  Angels...he shooked his head. Looked at all the dead bodies of the  angels around...What is happening? Why are angels visiting the earth and attacking him? He was sure that he would get the answers later. He has got mixed emotions that the matter may be hugely involved with him since he was also suspecting that he , himself  might be a descendant of these angels as they were of  similar body structure.

" Shall we go? " Sera's smile was stapled to her face from ear to ear, never has it ever happened to her on earth. This was the first time she was happy since  the time she had fallen. Her wings opened and prepared for a flight.

"After you, my lady" Daniel gestured a slight bow 

and there after taking the bodies of ________, both of them flew like kids, heading to the palace not minding everyone astounded around.

"Am I here or am I not here? " Yulo just jerked and mounted on his horse. "Hiyaaah" He started to head back to the palace giving a last glance to the bodies on the ground 

  " All of you people.." referring to his servants, " You can close your mouths now."  So each one of the servants and every one around seemed to have recovered from the surprise of that day's event.

At the back of his mind his hopes were that his most faithful warriors would still live.