Save the Huge Lady.

The next day has come. Daniel and Aninamous prepared for a fight.  The field angels have made a ring for battle. This is going to be a very good fight!

On the other hand, Sera, the angel that fell was found by one human. She was unconsciously lying on the ground. In the middle of a wheat farm.

The human was astonished to see such a huge lady.  Perhaps if the lady was standing, he would only measure up to her chest.
The man realized that the woman was alive but he knew he couldn't carry such a big lady.  "Help!!!" He yelled hoping for someone to hear him. 

And someone came from the road not so far from their spot.A man riding his horse was passing by.  He was a soldier. he wore the armor that signified he was serving the king, Yulo.

Yulo was the king of Albione. The largest city in the west.

When the warrior saw the lady on the ground he immediately unmounted from his horse. Examined the lady  and said,  " I have to bring her to his majesty. Help me."

They immediately tried to get the lady on the horse.

Not far from there was the palace of the king of Albione, Yulo. Among them, He was gifted with the physique of the angels. He was taller than any person in his kingdom, the same height with the unconscious lady riding with him. The lady was too weak that he was just holding him for her not to fall off the horse. For so long the king wondered why he was different. Perhaps when he sees this lady who seems to have the same likes as him, he would be pleased.  The soldier felt as if he won the highest rank in the kings army thinking how he would be pleasing the king later.

And off they went, to the famous palace in Albione, Where the king Yulo had always been.
Soon, would be Sera's home in the west.