Do or Die

'Move away weakling. 'said Ryan as he pushed me away.

He tried to open the door but also failed. He then tried kicking the door but that only made things worse.

Suddenly, we heard footsteps behind us, we turned around.

There was a dark figure that stood behind us. He was tall and was  wearing a oxygen mask.

Suddenly, smoke came out from the air vents. We all fainted. We tried to scream but couldnt.

My eyes werent completely shut yet. I saw the man. He took us and put us each into a garbage bag. Then he brought us somewhere.

I tried to shout but i couldnt. I tried to resist but I failed. After that, my eyes went shut. It was clear that I was knocked out.

An hour or so passed.

We all woke up only to find ourselves in a room. It was clear that we werent in the hotel anymore, but somewhere else.

It seems that we were traped in a bunker. There was a TV in front of us.

'Do anyone know what the hell happend to us?' exclaimed Matt.

' Whatever happened, I am certained that we got mugged, brought to somewhere else,by....... The managers'
Answered Chloe.

' Wherever we are, we have to get the hell out of here. ' Said Matt with a sharp tone.

Suddenly, the couples faces appeared on the screen.

' Oh hello kids. Enjoyed your stay yet? Well its going to get fun. ' said Gizelle.

'Oh yes, its going to get fun... Very fun.' said the other couple, then came a smirk on his face, a menacing smirk.

' Oh I'll tell you whats fun douchebags. When we get the hell out of here. I swear that I will beat the shit out of you two until you bleed the shit out of yourself. Do I make myself clear. ' Ryan said it like he was about to pounce on them like he did to me.

He was angry. We could clearly see the flames forming in his eyes.

'Not a good choice of words... Kid. ' said Ridley.

After he said that, the floor started to generate electricity and shocked us.

'Hahahahha'

Both of the couple laughed at the top of their lungs while watching us suffer.

' Well, heres the deal. All of you will have a chance to survive and check out, if you succeed the little game that we are going to play. Its called do or die. Here are the rules. There are 3 trials, finish them all in time and you get to escape, finish late, and you won't like what will happen next. Trust me you would not want to know. After all, you all may be the first ones able the check out. '

' Guys this is bullshit. I did not sign up for this. ' Matt whispered to us in a small tone. 

' Dude... This is the only chance we have, what else can we do? Its our only shot at escaping and surviving. ' said me.

' So... Ready to play? ' said the couple with a menacing smile.

' Yes. '

-----------------------------------------------------------

So readers, exited for the next chapter? Its going to get more exciting so keep flipping. By the ways im really glad that you all made it this far. Thank you so much. 553 words in this chapter... Not so bad huh?