The motel

The skies were dark, we could clearly see the stars shining bright in the night skies. In fact, they looked like fireflies flying high up in the sky. The wind was blowing slowly and cooly to my face.

There was a rigged out ' welcome to sunshine motel ' sign that looked like it was about to die out anytime soon. The lights on the sign were bright, but we knew it wouldnt last long. 

We went in the motel, only to be greeted by a couple.

'Hey children, how can i help you? My names Gizelle i practically own this place with my husband. ' she said it with a big smile.

'Um... We would like a room please. '

'Sure. Theres a room right around the corner. Go straight and turn right your room is room 13. ' After that she passed us the keys.

'Um... Thanks. ' said Matt with a low tone.

'No problem. I'll ask my husband to direct you to your room. Hubby! We've got visitors. ' After that a man came out. He was young and handsome. He was about 6 feet tall. 'Hey kids, my names Ridley, nice to meet you. I'll direct you to the room' he said it with a smile, it almost looked like a grin, it seemed like he was hiding something.

While we were walking. Matt decided to ask Ridley some questions. 'So... How long have you been running this motel business?'

'Umm... About 5 years or so. '

' Why is it so queit here? Wheres everyone?' Ryan asked with a worried face.

' Oh they've gone out they went... Somewhere else. ' he said it with a grin.

It creeped us all out but we knew we had to go with the flow beacause this was practically the only place we could spend the night in.

After a few minutes of walking, we reached our room.

' Here's your room kids, enjoy your stay. ' he said then closed the door.

The room was quite neat. It had a sofa a TV that was probabaly broken and four single sized beds. There was also a pool in the motel. 

Suddenly, Chloe decided to speak up.

' Hey guys why not we go to the pool? Its starting to get boring here anyways. '

Evryone agreed. After we took our swimsuits and towels,we decided to go out. I tried to open the door but it wouldnt open. I turned the knob a thousand times but it still wouldnt  open.

' Shit, we're locked in.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

So readers, what do you think about this episode? Im glad that you all made it this far and im really thankful. Dont forget to stay tuned to the next episode.😁