C H A P T E R {2 9}

C H L O E

"You sleep in there"the man said pointing at this room. It was all white which was plain. I don't like that room. "First, you will put away your shit and come cook me something to eat"he walk away going up the stairs.

I drop my bags on the floor and laid on the bed. I cried in the pillow sniffing and drying my eyes.

"BITCH COME IN HERE AND COOK!"he yelled. I sat up wiping my tears. I got up from the bed and walk to the living room. I want to know why my room downstairs. That's good, I can run away when he's sleep.

"What do you want for me to cook?"I ask.

"Anything that gone make me fuck you tonight"he laugh then smirk at me. I gulp down while pulling out a pan.

I watch this madae movie and saw a lady hitting a man with a pan. Can I do that? I started making the food for him so he can shut up. It was white rice with peas and pork chops. Yes your girl can cook. I love cooking. Katana showed me how to make some other delicious food.

"It's done"I said to him and walk in my room. I sat on the bed hearing the top of the pan move. The noise stop. I heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom. I hope the food nasty cause he did said if I make it right, he will have sex with me. Ewwwww.

"Your food alright. Need some more spiciest to it"he said. "You know what, you don't have to sleep in here. Come sleep with me tonight"he smile.

Fuck! I can't sleep with him tonight. I have to do something and quick.