Taking Over The Capital (Chapter Two)

"Pandora watch out!"

Pandora turns around and stabs a capital soldier in the stomach. But apparently the soldier's gun went off but only the bullet made a scrape on Pandora's leg. She puts her blood covered knife in its holder and picked up the capital soldier's gun. She tosses it to Zenny Penny, who grabs it and aims it at the last turbine. Everyone stands still when the bullet shuts down the last turbine. You could hear the water begin to get quieter as it slowed down to drops of water. The lights were out leaving everyone in darkness. But the remaining soldiers and the Lost Ones continued fighing. Delta cut the leg off of the last soldier, and grabbed her flashlight out. She shines it around inspecting the damage we did to the place.

"Well... at least we got part one done, right Pandora?," Delta asked.

Pandora looks up at Delta and nods her head.

"Come on, we have to check on Beta..."

Pandora pulls out her walkie talkie.

Pandora: Beta? Can you hear me? Beta?

Beta:*no response*

Pandora kicks a dead capital soldier. She looks at Zenny Penny and Delta.

"Come on... lets go, Beta is in trouble."

They open a sewer lid and fall into the sewers, landing safely. They begin walking or limping to be exact.

*

Thirty minutes later*

Zenny Penny stops in place and turns off his computer watch. Delta and Pandora look at him strangely for his sudden reaction to stop.

"We are here now, underneath the pool room," he said. " I can use my laser and make a hole for us to go through."

"Alright, lets get to it th-"

Delta clutches her stomach and throws up blood. She looks at them scared.

"Water....," she croaked. Then she fell to the floor...