Fake News Report (Rob Allen):

• Dedicated to Mr. Obama (I feel sorry for you)

"Fake News Report:" by:Rob Allen

Reporters=Jack Horner and Jill Tourett. 

Imagine a news report. Camera pans in on typical news, "team". 

Close-up on male reporter, Jack. FLASH!!!! 

Jack=Late last night a report, "over the wire" confirmed.... 

Jill interrupts=late last night some one with a scary bad case of diareaaaaahhhh 

jumped up on his house (or cabin by the lake) and started some serious SHIT SPITTIN'. 

Jack=Yes Jill I'd like to say someone shit a CACA Bomb so far...well... it got all over the lens of the HUBBLE TELESCOPE! 

Scientist from all the, "LEADING"(?) nations studied the poop and found it contained large amounts of herbal tea...the kind used to help people quit smoking. 

Jill=Jack we're not sure if the lens wiper was working when it blasted into space, 

but the god-damn thing sure the fuck ain't working now!!! 

Jack=Relax jill the government has all that stool specimen handled. 

Jill=How??? 

The grand and glorious United States Of Amerika has arranged to barrow six hundred trillion, six hundred zillion and six cents. 

It comes out like this: 

China 90-per cent 

United Arab Republic 8-per cent 

Japan 50-cents 

Spain 70-cents 

Zimbabwe(piles of worthless paper money) 

{not even good for wiping your ass...clogs the pipes} 

England 32-cents 

Peru 3-cents 

United Nations Half penny 

France will supply all and any SPIT if it is needed. 

doooood .....do doot doot doo doo doooot dooot doooot dooo dooood oootFLASH 

Jack= The person that gave the Hubbell that,"Soft Serve Coming Up" Has been traced to MICHIGAN!!! "The Great Lake State" 

In the USA!! 

Jill= terrorists come in all kinds.?!$ But dirty dookie it couldn't have been an Amerikan that released all those BROWN HOSTAGES! 

Jack=Oh yes I was personally asked by the US government if I thought zillions should be spent on a germ spreading telescope....and being the God-Fearing, Boogyman fearing, cats are demons and there's a war with the devil....RED, White and Blue blooded Amerikan...I said , "HELL FUCKIN YEA"! 

Jill=What The Fuck Is Wrong With You? You forgot what the piss-fuk we were reporting on. 

Just start borrowing that god-damn money and clean that SHIT SHOWER already. 

Jack= The latest, "over the wire" report. 

Just when we thought he was livestock! Brought and sold in the marketplace. "OUR SAVIOUR! The Messiah Of The U.S."(someone shouts Al Gore) 

Our BLACK President..(.yes the one that had every last drop of white-mans blood drained out of himself...just to be able to say that.)When he found out, "That urge to purge" had to be licked off... 

Jill=He Had to do it himself!!!! 

Jack=What a hero. (fuckin bitch I was suppose to say that)....