Chapter 3

Shraddha's POV

They all stare at me waiting for an answer. I sigh and put my hand on theirs.

"That's my girl!" Jacqueline smiles.

"Your all coming back to mine after right?" Alia asks.

"Yeah we are. Taapsee please don't dribble in you sleep I have to share a bed with you!" Jacqueline says making us all laugh.

"It's not funny yaar! It's a childhood habit which I cannot help. But I'll try."

"Pari don't snore please." Kriti jokes.

"Me and snore? Never!"

"Shraddha your sleeping with me." Alia says.

"It'll probably be one of my last moments with you! I'll miss you too much." She sniffs.

"But you got us!" The others say.

"I'm not moving away guys I'll still be here!" Alia states.

Soon the engaged couple have their first dance. They both slow dance to :

"They make a perfect couple." I say watching them.

"They surely do." An unfamiliar voice says.

I look to my side and see Varun's best man.

I give him a little smile and then go tend to Alia as it was time to leave. I sort Alia's hair out and my Mum and Dad approach us.

"Congratulations Alu!" Mum and Dad exclaim hugging her. To them she's their second daughter and their her second parents.

"Thank you Aunty and Uncle." Alia smiles.

"Shraddha you staying at Alia's tonight?" Mum asks.

"Yeah all us girls are. It's our last few days with Alu before she leaves." I hug Alia.

"Make the most of it." Dad says.

We then all leave and go to Alia's house.

"You girls gonna be comfortable?" Kajol Aunty asks.

"Yes Aunty you relax!" We say.

She looks at Alia and tears up. "My baby has grown up so fast."

"Aunty your going to make us cry!" I say. "Don't worry after Alu goes you'll have all of us." I hug her.

"I know. Anyway you girls enjoy don't be up till too late. You all need rest aswell." She leaves the room.

We all start wiping our makeup off. "Omg wiping off makeup after a long day is the best feeling ever!"  Jacqueline says.

"Tell me about it." We all agree.