Chapter 3

A/N: sorry for not updating ily for reading

I looked up and saw the little girl there, staring at me with wide eyes. " Nothing why are you down here sweetheart?" "Um the lady told me to tour the house. Is it bad here?" "I wouldnt like you here by yourself but if you have no where else to go i suggest you stay here, Ill keep you safe." She smiled at me and walked back upstairs, and i went to sleep waiting for Adam.

About 2 hours later my phone rang, " Hello?" I said in a groggy voice. "Hey Im outside is Maria here" "Yeah I'll be out in a sec" "Okay bye". I hung up and put my shoes on and grabbed my leather jacket. I walked up the stairs and almost out the door until Karen stopped me. " Where are yiu giung Chyna?" "Out with a friend" "Okay be back by 12:00 okay?" "okay?". Thats the only thing i love about when we get a new child Karen is nie for a whole entire week I LOVE IT. I go out when i want do what i want but the week after i pay for it.

I walked out and jumped in the front seat. and he was smiling. "DO we have to" I asked. Everytime he smiles like this he wants me to come to a party with him. "Yes its actually gonna be fun this time" " Fine you better be glad i wanna get drunk" "Thank you I love you Chyna" He smiled " Yeah Fuck You Adam" I rolled my eyes smirking.

We pulled up to the party and it actually looked fun. We walked in and the smell of vodka and beer came in my nose. Heaven. I rushed over to it and almost kocked someone down but i really didn care i took a whole bottle of Vodka and went to the backyard. The part werenobody was, well except one guy but i dodnt expect him to talk. "Hey yo want some?" I asked him and he shook his head disgusted. "Why are you at a party if you're not going to drink" "because I don't want to get off my case! fucking bitch"

"Woah man no need to be an asshole okay god I'm gone" I got up and left I walked back into the party onto the dance floor. I started grinding on this guy a and he took me upstairs and into a bedroom. He kissed me and I kissed back, to be honest the guy was hot and I'd already lost my Virginity to Adam so I'm not a virgin. Sex doesn't really mean anything to me anymore I get some everytime I come to a party. he kissed my neck, "God dude get it over with enough okay let's go" "fine I was trying to be sexy and seductive but whatever let's get this over with".

"Now that's what I'm talking about"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: so I know Chyna is kind of a slut right now but just wait on it