Chapter 2

A/N: So i have no idea why this got 15 reads i didnt like it i randomly found it i guess somebody liked it so ill continue it :) also not edited

This girl was so pretty she had curly hair and hazel eyes. She was small and cute but she had the saddest look in her eyes which in turn made me sad. " Hey its okay keep your head up smile, youre beautiful might as well show it off" I said as she looked up and smiled. But soon that ended as my glorious foster mother came to the door.

"Hello pretty girl welcome to our home youre goig to have alot of fun her" She said as she smiled and i thought to myself, thats the same thing she said to me and i actually believed her. BUt i wouldnt let this little girl be sad or bullied here i cant let her feel how i felt.

She walked in along with her case worker. Maria the nicest woman ive ever met in my entire life but then again you know the woman ive been arund are all bitches. They sat down on the couch and i went down to the basement smiling at the little girl one more time.

The basement was cold tonight so i changed into some pants and a long sleeve shirt and socks, i stared at myself in my half cracked mirror. I wasnt happy with myself but i didnt hate myself. I had my mothers hair and her face but my fathers nasty body. I was trying to loose weight but as soon as i was trying to she grounded me for going out. Even though i asked her i guess she doesnt want to see me happy.

I layed on my bed and tried to draw something real, i drew my mother. Ha, I guess i was really in my feelings now i needed to get my mind off of this crap. I had one friend and he had been there for me the only thing is that hes older than me. Like way older, not to me if i would tell people they would exaggerate. Hes 24 and hes my best friend i was surprised he wanted to be my friend still when he got into college.

I called him and he picked up on the 2nd ring. "Hey Adam" "Hey Chyna are you okay?" "Yeah im just sad ya know how i get when we get new kids" "Yeah you get in your feelings. Do you want me to come and pick you up?" "Yeah but in like 2 hours my case worker is here" "Good because im kind of you know in the middle of doing something" "Oh alright kay see you in 2 hours" "Bye". The call ended, and i know like arent you angry hes with another girl. My feelings went away from Adam as soon as i realized realisticly we couldnt be together, so no it doesn't bother me anymore. Maria was still upstairs which meant I couldn't go upstairs because my lovely foster mother doesn't want me up there. I punched the wall. "What are you doing down here?"