Chapter 5

Levi's POV

"WE'RE GOING TO IRELAND!!!!!" Shitty glasses shouted while jumping around "WOOOHOOO!" "Shut the f*ck up Shitty glasses." I hissed. "Just let her be." The familiar comforting yet leader-like voice said. "You can't change Hanji. Hanji's Hanji." Y/n said. I tched and looked away, getting a glare from obsessive freak.

I'm not jealous or anything, but he is too close to her. Okay, I'm jealous.
Damn you obsessive freak.

We went our separate ways, even though the distance to our dorms isn't far. I went inside and started to pack up, getting my f*cken suitcase that is beneath the bed that I need to clean. It's collecting dust. Tch.
This suitcase is specially designed; those big ass machines can't detect metal or other 'harmful' liquid substances. Now...
What would I need?

Windex.

I quickly opened my closet, revealing heaven. I put five bottles of Windex in my suitcase and then some clothes. God knows how long we're staying in that shitty rainy place full of leprechauns drinking beer while dancing around.
I then put some of my cleaning instruments inside. Duster, extendible mop, a mini vacuum. And......

I think I'm finished packing up.

-Mini Timeskip-

"So what have you all brought?" I asked while eyeing everyone's suitcases. "Well, we need to look 'normal' so I thought I would put some 'normal
stuff' " y/n said and unzipped her suitcase. Inside were just some clothes, a charger, 'totally real' make up things aka gadgets and a shitty umbrella. "OKAY SO THIS IS WHAT I'VE BROUGHT!" Shitty glass shouted. "Lets see; a frog dissection kit, cutting knifes, my notebooks, jar of-" "SHUT THE F*CK UP SHITTY GLASS AND KEEP THOSE FILTH TO YOURSELF!" I barked. Everyone flinched a bit, even Hanji.

It's not my fault or anything but shitty glasses is too weird. She needs help.

"Soooo Gemini!" Y/n laughed nervously "what've you brought?" Obsessive freak stared at her and unzipped his suitcase. "Since we're going to the place that's special to us...." he said while taking something out "I thought I would bring this." He handed something to y/n and she gasped in excitement. "OMG YESSS YOU'RE A GENIUS GEM! YOU STILL HAVE IT!" "What is it?" Hanji asked curiously and peered over. I tippy toed up and saw a book. "This is an photo album from 13 years ago! I give it to Gemini for his 5th birthday!" Y/n exclaimed and started flipping through the pages. Pictures of young kids were in it. "13 YEARS AGO?!" I asked. Okay, I understand why he's that obsessive with her now. "Yeah, we've known each other for 15 years." Y/n said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Silence...

And Shitty Glasses didn't interrupt it.

"Anyways, Destiny, what've you brought?" Y/n said, breaking the silence. Occult freak looked up a little, cloak still blocking her face. "Oh same as you.... Some 'normal' stuff."

"ENOUGH!" Shitty glasses screamed "LET GO TO THE AIRPORT ALREADY!!!!" "But once we got there we still have to wait for three hours for our flight." Destiny muttered, loud enough to be heard. "Plus, did Erwin ordered our tickets?" Y/n asked.
I clicked my tongue in annoyance as we all realised that we need to do everything ourselves.

3rd Person POV

"WHAT?!" Levi, Gemini, Hanji and Y/n exclaimed.

"What? You have a problem with it?!"

"NO! OF COURSE NOT!" Y/n said, happy that one of her closest friends is coming too. More like a mother. She did a RKO maneuver and tackled the red head with the red head yelping in surprise.