Chapter 2

A month later

Eren's POV
"Eren, your buttons are not done properly." Mikasa said in a worried tone. She quickly fixed my buttons and I sighed in irritation. "MIKASA! YOU'RE NOT MY MUM OR SISTER!" I stated angrily. "But Eren-" "Stop okay? I can handle things myself..." I muttered.

Suddenly a certain horse face grabbed my collar and heave me close to his face. "IM SO JEALOUS!" He shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU JEALOUS ABOUT?!" I shouted back. His grip on my collar tightened and I'm aware that it's gonna rip. "YOU'RE GONNA RIP MY UNIFORM !" I shouted. "I DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT YOUR UNIFO-" "OKAY CLASS QUIET DOWN!" Keith barked.

"We have three new students today..." The class quickly quieted down at the mention of new students. Horse face released me and sat down. I did the same, sitting down with my eyes on the doorway. I wonder who will be the new students.... "Come on in." Keith instructed.

Three students walked in. My eyes widened at the students. They look like models or superstars. There is a tall boy with blond hair and blue eyes, having a stoic expression. I couldn't help but think of him as a cool guy. Beside him was a girl, with h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes. Her s/c glowed slightly from the lights and her adorable smile made my heart leap. Beside her was a boy, brown eyes and golden hazel hair. He has a charming smile that'll probably end wars and cure cancer. Heh, why am I'm being so weird to describe them?

"Introduce yourselves!" Keith barked.
"Hello! I'm y/n l/n and I am a transfer student! I got a scholarship in Physical Education" The girl in the centre said with a warm smile. "I hope we can all get along." She added. "My name is Leo Lion, I got a scholarship in Music!" The hazel haired boy said with another heart melting smile. "I hope we can be friends. "Names Gemini Twin..." said the stoic boy. I shivered as he suddenly wrapped his arms around y/n and pulled her close to him. "I have no reason to be here at all, having the scholarship of English, Maths, Science AND Physical Education. The reason I'm here is to protect y/n. I swear to god IF ANYONE IF YOU LAID A FINGER OR EVEN HIT ON HER... You don't see tomorrow's daylight ever again...." Gemini threatened.

He reminded me of Mikasa, I think I'm pretty lucky to not have someone that overprotective. Keith nodded in approval, having three students that have a scholarship that is really hard to get. "Y/n you can sit next to Eren. Gemini you can sit behind her, next to Armin. Leo you can sit next to Mikasa. Eren, Mikasa and Armin put your hands up!" Keith barked.

I raised my hands and y/n walked towards me. She sat down and smiled at me. I smiled back helplessly. "Names Eren, Eren Jaeger." I said confidently and took out my hand. "Y/n, y/n l/n." She said and shook it. I can feel Mikasa's glare and another unfamiliar death glare. Probably Gemini.

-Timeskip until break-

3rd person POV
When the bell rang, signalling the students it's lunch time, y/n, Gemini and Leo walked out of the classroom and quickly sprinted to somewhere where there isn't much students. "No suspicions so far " y/n said to the mic-earrings in her ear. "So far Titan High looks normal." "Data collected" Adrienne's voice said. "However, I do get suspicious over som-"

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" A voice exclaimed. Y/n quickly turned off the mic-earrings and looked at the source of the voice. Gemini and Leo looked away from their hologram quickly, turning it off and did the same. "O-oh hi Eren!" Leo laughed nervously "I-its a surprise to see you here!" Y/n said. Gemini just gave Eren a nod. "Hi! We didn't get to introduce ourselves properly, so we're doing it now!" Eren said and step aside, revealing the whole class.

"Hi y/n, Gemini and Leo, I am Armin and this is Mikasa!" A blonde haired boy said while pointing at a raven haired girl. "She reminds me of Levi....." Y/n muttered. "I am Connie!" A boy that is almost bald said with a cheeky smile. "I'f Safha!" Said a girl with brunette hair while eating potato chips. "I'm Marco and this is Jean!" A freckled guy said with a smile while gesturing at a two toned haired boy. "Reiner, Bert." A muscular boy said while pointing at a tall guy. "Hi! I am Krista! This is Ymir!" A friendly looking girl said and a freckled girl beside her smiled. "Annie" a short female with blond hair said with no enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you all!" Y/n said, trying to not make this awkward.