Chapter six: More survivors?

Ava's pov:

THUNK! I woke up hearing that sound. I looked at my friends and they were awake too. "What was that?" Javiers voice whispered. "I don't know. We should look around." I grabbed my flashlight and turned it on. We all got off the beds and tiptoed. As we tiptoed we heard footsteps. It sounded like there was another footsteps following. After a minute we heard the footsteps like it was right in front of us.

I slowly shined the flashlight who they were and all of us jumped. "OH GOD!" The two men got jumped. And. They. Were. Jacksepticeye. And. Markiplier. OH MY GOD. "Wait are you mark and jack?!" "Yea..." Mark said.
"How did you get here?" Javier asked.
"It was a long story. Where are your parents?" "I....ya know..." I said I was gonna get emotional. "Oh you poor kids!"
Mark said. He suddenly out of nowhere hugged me and my friends. "lEt mE Go iM SuFfOcAtInG" mark lets us go. "Did you know what happened in the scenario where it all started?" Katelyn asked. "Sorta." Jack replied. "Well this is gonna be a long story. But anyways for some reason darkiplier and antisepticeye LITERALLY JUST CAME INTO THE WORLD OUT OF NO WHERE. If you don't believe us..." Javier pulled out his phone showing mark and jack the pictures that he took. "They kidnapped us cause we got caught and took us to their castle. But we manage to escape."

  "Wow... I feel bad for you guys." Jack said. "We all should get some sleep. Its gonna be a big day tommorow." "Agreed" javier said. "There's beds at the front of the store. I'll show you." I said. I lead both of them to the beds. There six beds for all of us to sleep for.

Marks pov:
I feel bad for these kids. They seen those bastards kidnapped them. And that little kid. She looks like she had to deal with a lot of bad things that were going on right now. I saw her shivering when she was sleeping. I looked for blankets for her to sleep. I found 3 more warm fuzzy blankets for her. I laid them on her so she can be warm. I laid down on the mattress and kept looking at the kid to see if she was fine. I slowly drift off to sleep.
To tell you the truth.
This small kid just needed a lot
Of love and protection.