Bestfriends ••• A

«• Louise •»

First day of school. This day has been haunting me ever since the last time I've been to this juvenile prison. I took in deep breaths before leaving my paradise island- my bed.

Oh bed, I thought to myself, I'll be back for you, don't you worry love.

I made my way out of the covers, straight to the bathroom which was outside my room, in the hall. I stripped off my clothes one by one before applying a redolent, gooey substance on my hair.

To you, I would be frank about the fact that I don't like giving out lavish information of my bathing, so let's skip to the part where I head off to school.

I bid my mom good-bye before starting my journey with my siblings. We chatted and made some jokes. Once we arrived a certain intersection, we parted ways. My two brothers were off to university, and me and my sister were off to high school.

My sister, let's give her a name, Luisa (I wonder how my mom, Lois, ever thought of naming us alike. Hmm) was entering her first year in high school. She was joining the Freshmen, taking her first steps in high-school life.

While I will be taking the last step. After this I'd be entering the big doors of college life.

I escorted her to her class while I went straight to the gym. There will be an acquaintance party held there. Every year, the Seniors have this party where everyone gets acquainted for their last year. What a stupid idea.

But, the thought of having a party on the first day was rather exciting. So, I walked towards the gym, wearing my white tee and jeans, and opened the doors.

Hmm, interesting.

My eyes suddenly widened in realization. Whoops, didn't know I said that out loud.

......

«• Addison •»

RING RING RING RING RING RING

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled at my phone before throwing it across the room. My eyes suddenly popped out of it's sockets.

I threw my phone across the room?!

I quickly dispersed from my bed, stumbling on the floor in the process. I bent down, stretching my arms underneath. I flickered my eyes everywhere, searching for my phone.

Where the hell?

Suddenly, I felt a familiar cold and hard material underneath my drawer. I don't know and I don't care how it got there, just please be alright.

Please be alright

Please be alright

Please be alright, I don't want to live the rest of my life being a lonely, phoneless person.

I closed my eyes, breathed in and breathed out from my mouth. I slipped the phone out and slowly, I opened my eyes. Gratitude took over me as I took it's appearance.

I'm not going to be a lonely, phoneless person!

I puckered my lips and brought it down to my phone, attacking it with small kisses.

I opened it and checked the time. Hmm, I'm late. Who cares?

I took a quick shower and wore a black tank top and covered it with a Life's unfair so suck eggs printed t-shirt. I wore some of my blue shorts with matching vans shoes. I tied my pink-dyed hair up into a pony-tail and applied some make-up.

I ran out my flat-err-apartment and went on the lift, I mean elevator, down to the lobby.

"Bye Cassie!" I waved at our receptionist before leaving the building door and running straight to my motorbike. I really don't get how some people are scared of this. A shitload of excitement runs through your whole body when this baby touches you.