Bestfriends

Copyright © 2014

Casa_Bianca

...•...•...•...•...

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some locations and occurrence are part of the author's weird and fictional imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, places, persons, dead or alive, is just a huge coincidence.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the author or publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.

...•...•...•...•...

«• Introduction •»

7 best friends, different personalities. We always have that one decent or normal girl, the mysterious girl, the nerd, popular or diva, slut, tomboy and crazy.

• Louise •
She's your typical girl. Not a saint, but not a devil. Not a police, but not a thief. Goes to parties, drinks and has fun, but doesn't drive over the bridge. She has eyes brown like a tree-trunk and dark-brown hair that waves like an ocean experiencing a storm.

• Amara •
Secrets are her diamonds. Silence is her virtue. She's not a mocking jay, but a wall-flower. A fly on the wall, but not a parasite on your territory. Mysterious in her own different way. She has blonde hair and dark, enigmatic eyes.

• Dara •
A nerd she might be, but one must expect not much from her. 89, an average for her IQ. Not enough to pass the standards of nerds, yeah, but her use of common sense will blow you off! Leaving you alone without a cloth.

• Addison •
This potato has grown into a bucket of unlimited french fries, causing all the people to love her. Her carelessness is a sign of her enjoying the freedom she has from the cages she's been to. She rides alligators to flow in the river of life, living it as how she supposes it should be. Secrets are like ketchup to her, when there are fries, she'll let it all out. Her naturally black hair copies party lights every week, different colors and styles and her blue eyes are like some abstract paintings, full of craze and excitement.

• London •
The queen in her eyes is none other than herself. She eats, sleeps and bathes in valuable papers. She spits garbage out her mouth to inferiors around her. Walking over the long platform with a fashion statement is best to describe her. Her blonde hair is a gift of sunlight and eyes that the sea swims in.

• Charity •
Her life is like a game card. Used in different games, only for fun, sometimes for a price. Her V-Card is non-existent, lives with the dinosaurs, left her ages ago. She still likes hanging around people with different genders in her sleep, if you know what I mean. She has blonde hair, like the sand in Hawaii and eyes who painted itself as the mud in World War II.

• Blake •
Do not underestimate this Princess of Violence. Whatever princess she may be, she'll never act like one. Living with opposite gendered individuals isn't quite a normality for most, but it is for her. She has that typical blonde hair but the very intimidating and redoubtable grass-green eyes.

Whatever their differences may be, nothing - not even aliens or Bigfoot -will stop them from being the best of friends in the world.