Moments

Song:Hot N Cold - Katy Perry

Song2: Pearl - Katy Perry

Chapter 8-

August 13, 2012

  When I woke up, Zayn was nowhere in sight, let alone laying next to me. "What a wonderful way to wake up." I mumbled to myself. I sat up and lazily looked around and a small blue piece of paper taped to the head bored caught my eye. It said; 'Went up to Louie and Harry's suite to talk to the boys and Kath.. I didn't want them to get suspicious. We'll be expecting you Love.' I memorized his curvy handwriting.

Our conversation ran 'round and 'round in  my head. "We can't tell anyone.. Not yet. The fans won't accept you. I can't risk you hurt." I looked at the clock and it read 8:20 PM I was asleep for six hours. I dug through my suitcase and found a pair of dark jeans and an oversized off-shoulder gray tee that I placed over my pink cami. My favorite pair of brown moccasins were by the door and I quickly put them on. "Act normal.." I whispered to myself.

 Once in Hazza and Lou's suite Kath looked at me blankly, as she sat in a big blue chair. Niall was casually sitting on the floor between Kath's legs as she toyed with his hair, giving him a mix between Zayn hair and a mohawk. "Heyy!! Look at who finally got her lazy ass up!" she joked. "You okay?"

"Yeah?" I lied. "Just tired."

"Ohh..Uh okay," she knew something was up. "I've got something to tell you." she winked. She couldn't be...

Nawwhh.. Just then, Liam walked in with Harry behind. Harry held a bag of Niall's favorite brand of potato chips and was about to throw them to him when he saw me.

"You know what? I forgot Niall's other bag of chips down in the Lobby.." Liam looked terrified.

"Me too!" Harry said fast.

"Common guys, I'm not THAT fat.. Okay yes I am." Niall smirked.

"Shut the fuck up. Not so fast," I called after Liam and Harry's retreating forms. "Look, I'm so sorry for what I said," they looked at me unsure. "What I did was uncalled for, but can you ever forgive me? Can we go back to being friends?"

"We never were actually friends," Liam pointed out. "And when we first met you threatened to lock me in a room full of spoons."

"And you're always REALLY moody and hard to handle." Harry added.

"I know, I'm sorry." I looked down, ready for rejection.

"There's nothing a hug can't fix!" Liam smiled, wrapping his arms around me. Kath laughed and soon we were all hugging each other.

"What's with all the hugging?" Louis said, carrying like eighty bags of potato chips. "You left these in the lobby and I knew they had to be Niall's"

"OH MY GOD! YOU WERE SERIOUS!!" Niall was totally stoked as he took the bags from Louis.

"Yes I was serious... About one bag.. Not eighty!" Liam laughed.

"Yeah... I wanted Niall to shut up about the damn chips." Louis replied.

"Anyway, Livia here apologized." Niall said.

"I'm glad." Louis smiled. Kath looked at me with one of her 'Looks'.

"T or D anyone?" Kath asked.

Zayn looked at me. "Nah, I'm tired and I think Livi and I are going to hit the sack.. Er go to bed. Sorry for that." he laughed and I smacked his arm.

"....." Kath made a face. "Whatever pansy!" she rolled her eyes. Wow, she's picking us on their words..

"Maybe we should all go to bed early. Long flight tomorrow." Harry said. We all agreed and headed to our rooms.