Nananana

Dedicated to xxIBitexx because she comments on everything...... and makes my day unlike half of you... xD <3 you girlll.

Song: Fall For You- Secondhand Serenade

Chapter4-

July 22, 2012

"Liv, he's naked.." I made a weird face looking at Liv's angry face.

"I don't care!" she walked up to Zayn.

"You want to be my mate? BE MY MATE!" she glared.

"Fine! I will!!" he glared back, grabbing her and crushing her against him, their lips moving in sync.

"My goodness!" I gasped in exaggeration.

"I never-" they lowered to the ground.

"Ahggh! They're gonna do the nasty! RUN!" I ran and Niall growled. I stopped remembering if I run from my mate, he'll want to chase me.

"Sorry." I apologized to Niall as we were walking up the steps to the house.

 Inside the house, the boys had already helped themselves to the burgers Niall and I made. Grabbing one, fearing they'd eat my hand or something, I ran up the stairs to the bedrooms. Fourth door down, I walked into the room and claimed it as my own. The room matched the log cabin theme like the rest of the house. The bed had a thick green and red plaid comforter and the frame itself was made from logs. I sat on the bed and bit into my burger as Niall came in with a plate of like twelve burgers.

"I hope you're not staying in here with me tonight.." I said, smirking.

"Sorry Love, but I'm about to crush your hopes because I'm sleeping in here." he smiled sweetly before lounging on the bed.

"Of course you are. You sleep normal right? Unlike Harry??" I ask him.

"No, Harry and I go streaking together." he smirked as I almost drop my burger.

"Kidding!!" he laughed, inhaling a burger.

"Oh my GOD!! I was going to kill you!"

"Why? Jelly?" he chuckled.

"Ew no! I just don't want my future husband to be a nudist." I said wiping off my mouth after finishing my burger.

"So you're one hundred percent sure that you accept me?" he asked me.

"Yess!! Now shut up." I said as he shook his head, finishing off his own burgers. He laid back, his arms behind his head.

 Sighing, I knew what I should do. I got closer and snuggled into him, laying my head on his chest and slinging my leg over one of his and my arm across his stomach holding him close. He wrapped an arm around me pressing us even closer together, his hand resting on my hip.

"Why don't you and Louie have more solos in the band?" I asked randomly, making circles with my finger  just below his ribs.

"Our voices are so sexy that we'll get girls pregnant." he said, chuckling.

"Or just REALLLYYY orgasmic." I said sarcastically.

"Louie's voice is orgasmic?"

"Yours is," I said, thinking of Memes.

"Dat voice." I said 'dat voice' in a weird voice. We both laughed. He moved his hand to the spot on my neck where he claimed me and rubbed circles around it. Barely audible sound escaped my lips when the door to our room opened.

"Niall, Kath-" Liam's smile faded as he saw our awkward position.

"Ew, I heard that." I shot out of Niall's arms. Liam's face was curious but horrified.

"It's cool Lei. What's up?" I asked casually and Niall growled slightly.

"Just thought I'd tell you guys that I'm having a party tonight.. I hope my mate will be here tonight." he replied.

"Oh geese." I shook my head smiling.

"Yo bro. I don't mean to burst your bubble but," Niall said now sitting up.

"I don't think she'll be here."

"Yeah. I think she'll be Russian or Australian." I said shrugging casualy.

"Whatever, you've already found your mate Niall." Liam snorted.

"Liam, chill. I bet there are plenty of girls who look at me and think ‘Ew! Why's Niall with her!? She's NASTY and ugly as fuck!!!’ or ‘he could have any girl in the world but her choose HER?’ Just wait for that one girl Lei. Be patient."

"Woah, zen master Katheryn." Olivia said with Zayn behind her, their skin glowing.

"Shut up Livs." I gave her The Look.

"Take a chill pill broski. We didn't do the nasty." she said but I kept giving her The Look.

"Bro! NO!! Almost but.." I sucked hard on my thumb and made a popping noise with it. She blushed.

"Uhuh," I made the peace sign and held it against my lips, and she blushed more.

"Exactly," I wiggled my fingers in the air then gripped my wrist and gave it a swift jerk. Liv's face was not crimson. "So why didn't you?" the guys gave us odd looks.

"Risks. DUH." she shrugged.

"Jacket on Jimmy?"

"The store didn't have any left. You and I blew what I had up." she replied to my question.

“Ohh. Okay then." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah. ANYWAY!" she exclaimed, still flushed.

"Liam's having a party." I blurted.

"Paparazzi?" she asked.

"Not if we can help it!" Liam and Niall said in sync.

"Good. Hey guys, can Kath and I have a few minutes alone?" Liv asked and the guys nodded and left.

 Kath asking me all those questions in front of the guys was really embarrassing, and honestly I didn't want to tell her what all went down, let alone how to tell her. But we're best friends and I felt obligated to tell her everything right away.. Not quite, Well almost everything.

"What's up?" she asked me, her voice soft and sweet.

"He claimed me Kath!" I said loud and excitedly. My heart was thudding hard in my chest from lying to her earlier and Zayn's words echoed in my mind.

"We can't tell them." I said.

"Why not?" he said.

"I can't man up to Kath about this yet. What if I'm pregnant Zayn? I can't hide that sort of thing." I replied.

"You aren't Livi. Werewolfs can't impregnate without claiming first. Besides the odds are slim right now. You're not in heat." he smiled.

I smiled weakly back, but I knew he claimed me before we did anything. "Yeah. True." If only I knew what to do...-

"Lemme see!" she grinned. I moved my hair off my neck and showed her.

"Cute!!"

"What is it?" I asked.

"It  looks like a small wolf," she moved her hair and showed me hers.

"Hmm??"

"Niiceee Kitty." I smiled.

"Yupp!" she grinned.

"Lets get ready for Liam's stupid little party.” I laughed getting off the bed.