Chapter 4 (episode 9-13)

The next morning I groggily opened my eyes and realized my head was still on Kings chest. His arm wrapped around me. My face flushed red and I screamed pushing him away from me and onto the floor.

He stood up wide awake now, "What the hell y/n!!"

"W- why'd you have your arm wrapped around me like that!!!!"

He tilted his head slightly with a confused look on his face, "I did?"

Ban coming from the hall laughed before teasing us, "You two looked so cute, would've felt bad if I woke you two up."

I threw a pillow at him angry

"It's so cute when someone 5 feet gets mad at you" he tossed the pillow back, "Anyways Capt'n says we're here so let's get a move on. You two can continue this tonight."

"T-there's nothing to continue!!!"

As Ban was walking away he waved his arm in the air slightly, "sure"

King then placed his hand on my shoulder, "Sorry if I did anything to upset you" he gave me a sweet smile before floating after Ban.

Since clearly my already red face wasn't enough, my eyes and hair turned a bright rose color to match my cheeks, a fluffy long white tail appeared slightly wagging itself. I calmed myself down and got my hair to change back to its normal shade. Then I turned my head and looked at my tail,

"Behave !"

It only wagged harder.

Before getting out of bed I looked in the mirror and turned my body around to see the ruined top I had on.

I frowned, if I had known I'd ruined my top in the Necropolis I would've just ruined it earlier to have actually been able to catch up to King. Oh well doesn't matter now I guess, I'll get something in town if I have the chance..

I walked downstairs and outside to where everyone was.

Meliodas pointed over to the town before speaking, "That town there in the side of the mountain is called Vaizel, it's a merchant town"

Hawk asked if he really thinks Diane's sacred treasure was here, and captain reminded Hawk of the hammer that was so big no one could wield it. So king and Elizabeth figured it was Diane's.

"Ah the hell with that, we gotta do something about my clothess" Ban complained,

"Same! I ripped my shirt on the back!"

"Just cover your six pack with an apron, and y/n just grow your hair out until it won't be noticeable or something"

King looked at me, "y/n why didn't you tell me? I'll fix up your clothes or make you a new one if you want."

Before I could agree Diane pounded the grown and sent everyone flying, "That's not important now!! Why do I have to stay and mind the bar???"

Meliodas explained how the giants were banned from town

"It's gonna be boring" she whined

Elizabeth offered to stay, and I put my hand on Elizabeth's shoulder and offered to stay with them too.

Diane giggled, "Yes ! Just us girls!"

"Ok, let's hit it!" Meliodas said.

As they were leaving I went back inside to make myself something to eat. Thinking the girls might be hungry too I made extra and brought it all outside,

"This looks great y/n!!!" Diane exclaimed

"Thanks! Just don't tell the captain I made made all this food."