Chapter 2 (episode 3-6)

I slept for what felt like days, having to share the bed with Elizabeth I'd feel when she would get up and go in the mornings. when I finally truly woke up we were apparently at the entrance to the forest of white dreams. I wanted to stay in and sleep, but there was a chance we'd see King, I had to take it.

As we walked into the forest, the fog began to consume us, we walked and walked until Hawk finally broke the silence,
"Hey Meliodas? Are you sure about this? We've been out here three hours now. There's no sign of any animals much less any humans either."

"You're right Hawk. Sir Meliodas? Do you really think we'll be able to find one of the deadly sins here?" Elizabeth asked turning to look back at him.

"Probably"

"You mean we came here without any solid evidence??!! I heard there's a terrifying monster who lurks around here, watching and Waiting."

Just then Elizabeth screamed.

Both me and Hawk turned to her freaking out, "WHAT IS IT?!"

"I-I can feel something grabbing me from behind."

"Hey relax, just me" Meliodas said grabbing her butt

"Oh good what a relief"

I rolled my eyes and tuned them out as we kept walking. after a bit, I looked up and saw a bunch of tiny Hawks. They all were freaking out saying they were the real one. Meliodas hit all of them sending them flying, crying they hid behind Elizabeth "even my mom would never hit me like that!"

The fog grew thicker and all the clones disappeared, but now other shadows lurked near by. They soon revealed themselves to be Elizabeth clones. I groaned as the Captain began to have fun asking them to grab their chests. Hawk yelled at him to hurry and pick the real Elizabeth out. Meliodas then asked them all to jump, and attacked those who did jump. Seeing as the real Elizabeth was too shy to jump. I tilted my head wondering why, until I saw the Captain give her, her panties back.

I shook my head and began to run after the creatures who cloned Hawk and Elizabeth. After following them for a while they finally led us to Diane. Remembering how much she liked the captain I decided to stay out of the reunion, and turned into a raven to keep an eye out in case anything happened. While flying around I vaguely heard Diane screaming at the captain. The ground slightly shook, so I'm assuming she was punching him for being with Elizabeth. I chuckled slightly, I landed ontop of a tree before seeing it, a holy knight.

I let out a loud shriek so they could hear me as I began to fly back to them but I was too late

I let out a loud shriek so they could hear me as I began to fly back to them but I was too late. Lightning struck down, and I could see them all ensnared in a trap.

I transformed back into myself landing in between them and the knight.

"Y/n is that you? I've missed you! Captain why didn't you tell me she was with you??"

"You didn't let me finish saying who was with me, plus you probably would've jumped to bigger conclusions if I had"

I heard her laugh, a tad bit embarrassed from that rather true statement.

"Gil? Thunder? Gilthunder is that you?! What are you up to? Why are you doing this?"

I raised my hands towards the holy knight, and he raised his sword while Elizabeth explained who he was to Diane and the Captain. As they talked we both lunged at each other. His blade struck towards me, jumping up above him I delivered a blow to his head sending him flying.

"Way to go y/n"

Before I could turn to them Gil was behind me, forcing me to leap into the air. His sword glowed with lighting around it. He slashed the skies hurling lighting bolts towards me. I dodged them all but he appeared behind me. He strikes with his sword, but he met my steel arm. We both flew backwards, I transformed my arm back to flesh before turning my entire arm into a sword. I cracked a smile. This time, I made sure to make eye contact. For a brief moment, I saw the uncertainty in his eyes. We charged at each other, me delivering the first two blows, Gil dodged the first and met the second with his sword. The weight sent Gil's blade back...but not far enough to knock the blade free of his hands. Gil staggered and I saw my opening, but through the corner of my eye I could see the Captain glaring at me. I frowned and Gil was able to deliver a blow to the side of my stomach. Electricity ran throughout my body, I spat out blood as I fell to the ground. Gilthunder walked towards me, "Do you have any last words?"

"... King... the sloth sin where is he. Where is everyone else.."

Gil stared at me for a moment before speaking, "Very well I'll tell you, of the remaining 5, 3 of them are still at large. And are not yet accounted for. But the other two have been dealt with. The fox sin of greed is being held under tight security under at Baste prison. The grizzly sin of sloth has already been slain. And is interred in the Necropolis."

Tears rolled down my eyes, "slain?"

"You needn't worry ill make certain they all join you and him shortly."

Enraged no longer acting hurt, I punched him in the face sending him flying, crashing into a tree. I walked towards him before stopping midway.

"Diane. Can you-"

"Sure"

She picked him up threw him across the sky. Diane picked me up after as we all head back to the tavern. My wound recovered after a nights rest, a few days later we made it to the town near baste prison. Too tired and upset about Kings news I stayed in bed. I woke up around 9, with my stomach growling. Wondering why they haven't come back I went to the town to search for them. I then saw Diane walking down the street, "hey!! Y/n! I was about to go get you. These people we've met are making us dinner and-"

Before she finished her sentence I was already sitting on her shoulder, "and I would love to join where is this place?"

Diane laughed as she turned and head for the place everyone was. She set me down and introduced me to a doctor and his daughter.

"Hi there!" I smiled sweetly at them before hearing an annoying voice, "y/n? Damn I haven't seen you in forever how's it been?" Ban wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him. I pushed his face away, "you smell like booze Ban seriously. Is this the first thing you do after getting out of prison?"

"Well I mean can you blame me?"

I rolled my eyes and headed towards the food. I ate until I couldn't fill myself up anymore. I threw my head back with my hand on my stomach and relaxed. Suddenly the night sky filled with thousands of shooting stars, all forming the shape of a cross.
I began to mumble to myself a passage from one of Britannia's old fables

"When shooting stars fill the night sky in the form of crosses, Britannia will face her most desperate hour.."