"Chapter" Two (deleted scene)

A/N: Well, let me explain this. This is’t really a deleted scene, but I don’t know how to call it. It would be more like a disconnected scene maybe? I wanted this to be a part of a chapter, but I couldn’t think about anything else to add to this, so it isn’t a chapter. And also I couln’t add it to chapter three (that I’m going to post now) because… well I just couldn’t. So please, don’t kill me. I know it’s short. Love you. Barbie XX

Word Count: 663

"Hi Greg!" Niall grinned at the camera, waving. He had arrived home about half an hour ago and, when he was about to order pizza, his brother Greg had Skype-called him.

"Hi Blondie-dondie! It's been a while man, I thought you were dead" his brother smiled warmly at him. Niall couldn't help but chuckle at his brother's nickname for him. Greg always teased him about his hair colour, always.

"Na, I just didn't want to talk to you, you know, you are pretty annoying sometimes, so I prefer no to talk to you bro" he said, laughing. I was a very really big lie, he loved talking to his brother. He really missed him, they have always been the best of siblings with each other. Except for they jokes competitions. But that… Ah, that's another story.

"Sure you didn't Nialler, sure. I'm just calling you because mum was freaking a little out because "her baby wasn't calling her" and "he's alone in a big city far away from home" or "what if something happened to him?!"" Greg tried and failed imitating their mother's voice. "And I was trying to calm her and reminding her that you are with Zayn, but noo, she was worried about her baby Blondie-dondie. I'm jealous man!" he paused and winked at Nialler, making him laugh. "But really, are you okay? I was a little bit worried too."

"Yes Greg, I'm alright. Just busy with school and work and the shelter. But nothing you two should worry about. I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself."

"Okay, better. So… how is the shelter? Any new dogs? Any new in general?"

"Everything it's great. We don't have any new dogs (I don't know if that's something positive or negative though) but we do have a new volunteer! His name is Liam" he smiled at the mention of said boy's name.

"Oh really? Is he nice?"

"Yeah he's… he is a really cool guy, you know? He likes the dogs and the dogs like him, so that's wonderful. And we were needing help, he came right in time."

"Oh… so the dogs like him… And do you like him Niall?" Greg knew his little brother too well, and there was something about the way Niall said Liam's name that made Greg suspicious.

"Wha…? Oh come on Greg, he's just a friend!"

"So now you like to snog with your friends? What is London doing to you Niall?"

"I do not want to snog…!" but something stopped him.

"Oh, that new guy Liam? He definitely want to snog him Greg!" Zayn shouted from the kitchen. "And I have pizza Nialler!"

"Hello there Zayn! I know I was right. However, see you are going to eat so I'll leave you now, goodbye Niall. Call mum! And bye Zayn" and with that the screen went black before Niall could protest again.

"I definitely hate you Zayn."

"Sure you do Nialler, sure you do. Now come here and eat or it'll get cold" Zayn said, placing two plates on the table. "And I won't talk about that Liam guy for the rest of the day."

The smell of hot pizza was too much from him.