Bobby

By the time they were close to Bobby's house Emma realized they weren't anywhere close to the bunker. She sat up and looked out the window as the scenery went by. Dean and Sam seemed calm so she wasn't too scared but still was just a little because it was unfamiliar to her.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Sam turned to look at her in the backseat.

"To see an old friend of ours." He answered. Emma nodded and sat back in the seat. She trusted the Winchesters so any friend of theirs would be a friend of hers but she couldn't help but pull her jacket around her more. Sam noticed it and his expression changed a little. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you." Emma nodded again as Sam turned back to the front.

"He's like us, Em." Dean pipped up, looking at her through the mirror. "He hunts monsters and crap like that."

"Is he friends with angels?" She asked, soft and sweet but almost scared at the same time. Dean just smiled at her.

"Depends on the angel." Emma's eyes widened a little and she pulled the jacket closer to her even more. Dean realized his mistake right away. "That's not what I meant, Em." He sighed. "I meant like he's friends with the good angels." Emma relaxed a little but tensed again as the Impala parked in a driveway.

The three got out and walked up to the front door where Sam knocked. It took a minute for someone to answer but once they did Emma didn't show any emotion other than panic. Dean rested a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Sam? Dean? What are you two boys doing here?" The man who answered the door asked before seeing Emma. "And who's the girl?"

"She's our daughter." Dean explained. The man raised an eyebrow.

"You knock up another Amazon?" Emma looked up at Dean who was laughing.

"No and I said our." Dean waved a finger between the two of them. The man led them in and into the living room where everyone sat down. Emma sat as close as she could to Dean without sitting behind him or on top of him. The man sat across from the three of them in a chair. "Bobby, this is Emma. Emma, this is our friend Bobby." Emma waved as Bobby smiled.

"Hi Emma. I practically raised these two so they should know how to raise you right." Emma smiled a little. "How old are you?"

"Thirteen." She whispered. Bobby nodded. "Dean and Sam said you were a hunter?"

"Still am. Taught them everything I know." Emma nodded slightly before looking down. "You're a shy one. Unlike Dean and Sam." Said boys laughed at the comment. Emma just continued to look down at her lap.

"Why don't you take your jacket off, Em?" Dean suggested. Emma hesitantly pulled her jacket off and stretched her wings out. Bobby gasped as he saw them. "Now before you freak, she's not how the angels have described nephilims to be. Emma's innocent and caring and she wouldn't hurt a fly." Bobby didn't say anything, he just watched as Emma's wings flapped behind her.

"You adopted a nephilim?" He asked. Dean and Sam nodded. "Have those winged bastards already started looking for her?"

"'Winged bastards'? I take offense." A male voice said from behind them. Bobby looked up as everyone else turned their heads to look at who was behind them. Emma lit up and rushed over to him. "Hey Emmie."

"Uncle Gabriel!" She cheered as she was brought into a hug by the archangel. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too."

"How is this possible?" Sam asked as he got up but didn't move towards the angels. "We watched you die." Emma looked up at the archangel and tilted her head to the side a little.