Perfect Love? Chapter 2

The next morning when I woke up I had a text from Harry waiting from me. "Hello love. I'm really sorry but we had to leave early so I won't be able to see you tonight. I hope that last night isn't the last time that I'll see you. Xx" When Hallie, Frankie and Beth woke up I tried to make it look like nothing was wrong but they could tell I was devastated. I had sent back a message saying "It's ok. Maybe some other time?" but he didn't get back to me. I just assumed he was on a plane to somewhere more exciting than where I was stuck.

The next few weeks Harry and I kept texting back and forth. I was getting ready to leave for school and he was touring so there were often large gaps between each text. When it was finally time for orientation I was lucky if I heard from him once or twice a week, unlike the constant stream of messages from earlier in the summer.

I decided to do the freshman program that my school offered where you could go two weeks early so that you could get to know the campus and your new classmates. I got there before my roommate so my parents helped me unpack most of my things. After they left, my mom was crying like a baby so my dad decided that if they didn't leave early that she would never go, I decided to call Harry and see what he was up to. We hadn't talked in a while and I missed him. When he didn't pick up i wasn't surprised, he was probably in an interview or something.

I was dancing around my room blasting One Direction music and singing at the top of my lungs setting the last of my things up when my roommate walked in. She squealed when she saw me and threw down her things and ran to give me a hug. "I knew I was going to like it here from the moment I heard the music from down the hall! I was hoping that my roommate would be a Directioner! I'm Clara by the way!" Wow, I thought, she's happy. Oh well better than someone who's always negative!

"I'm Teagan," I said hugging her back. "Is anyone here to help you with your stuff?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" she looked behind her at the two people carrying boxes in the door. "Teagan this is my cousin Eleanor and her boyfriend, Louis. My parents couldn't come so they sent El to 'chaperon'. Guys this is my roommate Teagan!" The guy put down the boxes he was carrying and looked at me,

"I remember you!" Louis said, smiling. "You're the girl Harry snogged at the concert last month." I could feel my face turning red.

"Nice to see you again too, Lou," I said laughing.

Eleanor looked at me with a new understanding and said "Ohh so you're the girl Harry hasn't stopped texting or talking about."

I looked at her and said "He hasn't stopped talking about me?"

"Nope," she said. "Well not since I've been visiting at least. Where is he anyway?" she said turning to look at Louis.

"Probably on his way up with more boxes."

"HE'S HERE?!" I yelled. Louis laughed as I looked down at my ratty sweatshirt and ripped shorts. As I scrambled to the bathroom to change into something nicer I heard Niall and Zayn come into the room. I could tell that they were each carrying a heavy box by the two loud thuds that came followed by a bunch of swearing.

"What the hell do you have in these boxes, Clara?!" I heard Niall ask.

"To much unnecessary shit," said Zayn.

I walked out of the bathroom wearing a salmon lace top and a pair of white capris and gave them both hugs. "Its nice to see you guys again," they both looked surprised to see me. "Where's Liam?" I asked.

"He and Danielle are out getting food," Niall told me.

Louis looked at everyone "Let's go get the rest of the boxes," he said. "I'll help you guys!" I offered.

"Um thanks but I think we got it," Eleanor said winking at Louis. A few seconds after they left I grabbed a book and lay down on my bed and started reading. I was getting really into the story so I didn't hear the door open.

"Hey beautiful," someone said seductively and I suddenly realized why everyone else had left.