| chapter eight |

"OH MY GOSH!" The sound of a familiar excited voice made Mike, Jessica, Eric and Angela turned around only to find a smile that always lifted their moods standing in front of them.

"Liv!" Jessica grinned as she saw her childhood friend, one that she'd always play with, along with the others. Jessica and Angela ran up to hug her, wrapping their arms around the brunette while the boys stood with a smile, memories flashing through all their minds.

"Look at how you've grown!" Olivia exclaimed as she looked over at her friends that she hasn't seen in ages.

"Look at us? Look at you!" Jessica pointed her hands at the younger Swan. "You look like a fricken model!" The brunette giggled, hugging the two girls again before going over to hug Mike and Eric.

"Eric!" She exclaimed as hugged the Asian tech guy, the smartest person she knew as a child. "You still got the moves?" She asked, teasingly as the others laughed, remembering how Eric used to dance when they were younger.

"Yup! And they're better than ever." Olivia giggled before looking at Mike, who stared at the girl he used to have a massive crush on. His heart started beating faster as his face heated up, even after all these years, the youngest swan still had a significant impact on him.

"Mikey!" She yells as she wraps her arms around the blonde, the boy stunned before returning the hug. He relaxed in her arms, missing her scent. "How are you?" She asks as she pulls away, a big smile on her face.

"I-I'm g-good." He stuttered, cursing at himself as he spoke.

"Still haven't stopped stuttering." The younger Swan giggled teasingly, her voice like music to his ears as he felt drool pool in his mouth.

"Please, he's only like that because he has a crush on you." Eric said, laughing along with the others.

"I do not!" He exclaimed, his face going red as he shook his head fast.

"Sure," Jessica said sarcastically, agreeing as she laughed. The brunette had gotten over her crush for Mike and moved on to a person she never suspected she'd like.

"Uh-huh, Mike's got the biggest crush on you, Liv." Hearing this from the other side of the room, Alexander let out a low growl as he turned to face the blonde that dared to touch his mate.

"Alex." Alice shook her head in warning, but the boy didn't listen and walked over, playing it cool, but everyone could see the fire that ignited in his eyes.

"Hey, babe," Alexander said as he wrapped an arm around Olivia's waist, pulling her to his chest as he kisses her cheek, glaring at the blonde male that stood in front of them. Olivia looked up to see the boy glaring at Mike, who looked like he was going to per himself right then and there.

"Come, I want you to meet some people." Waving goodbye, Olivia was dragged to the other side of the room, away from her childhood friends.

Once they were away, Alex slammed his lips on hers, pouring his anger into the kiss as he tugged her closer to him, his grip tightening as Olivia's hands flew to his neck, wrapping them around his neck.

"What's got you so jealous?" The brunette asked as she stared at the sexy boy in front of her. He glared at the blonde and Olivia caught sight before laughing. "You're jealous of Mike," Alexander growled, pulling her chin, so she was facing him, brown locked with brown.

"Don't talk to him, don't touch and don't even look at him. You are mine and only mine!" He growled lowly, his possessiveness taking over. "You belong to me, nobody else!"