| chapter seven |

MUSIC DANCED IN THE BACKGROUND, the soft notes of the piano ringing throughout the ears of the people that sat on the wooden benches, all eyes on the bride that walked up the aisle.

The woman that walked in could have graced any billboard or magazine cover, but she was better than those two-dimensional photoshopped models. Somehow her imperfections made her perfect.

There was a shyness to her, hesitation in her body movements and a softness in her voice. But her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of chocolate brown, an ocean of love.

As Olivia looked into her sister's eyes she knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion.

Passion turned Bella's eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them, the youngest Swan read clearly that she would fight to the very last tear for her life for her husband. Bella would not let the world break her. Sure she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self from her. She clung to it with passion. Passion that made her beautiful.

Isabella Swan held a small bouquet of flowers, her hands sweating as her eyes jumped from person to person until they met with a pair of warm brown eyes, a sense of comfort flooding hers.

Olivia flashed her sister an encouraging smile, her thumbs pointed upwards as a 'thumbs up' sign. The younger Swan watched as her father gave her older sister away to Edward Cullen, Bella's soon to be husband.

Edward wore a soft smile, his golden coloured eyes swirling with love and happiness. Finally, Edward found love in this cruel world, one that he's seen change over the years.

Bella's plain white wedding dress flowed after her, the back open as lace curved at the outer part of the circle. The brunette wore a veil, one that was tied to the family heirloom Bella was given from her parents. The blue sapphires shone as the sun smiled down upon the wedding scene.

Olivia sat next to Alexander, the male wrapping an arm around the human's waist. The brunette watched with happiness as her older sister turned to face her husband with love swirling in both of their eyes.

This was it. Ol' Bella Boo was growing up. She was no longer that awkward, anti-social girl Olivia grew up with. No, this was Bella. A mature, selfless woman that was getting married to the love of her life.

"Do you, Edward Mason Cullen, take Isabella Marie Swan as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

Bella smiled at the words, in only just a minute, her true love would become her husband and they'd be tied by law and soul. Forever and ever.

"And do you, Isabella Marie Cullen, take Edward Mason Cullen as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Marriage is a place where the savage winds cease, where no clouds can block the warmth of the evening rays. It is a place where the sun may set with no fear of the darkness to come. Where one soul can whisper to another in a language only it's mate can honestly hear.

A place where togetherness means peace.

"I do."