Trey's Lips

Chapter 4

Desirae’s Pov

The phone rang twice before Cammil picked it up. It was always like this. She always got to the phone on the second ring. Well unless she was having sex, that was about the only time she wasn’t answering her phone.

“ Hello” Cammil answered.

“ Cam I’m not going to be home until later. Kay’? Trey wants me to go to a club with him.” I said looking at the ground.

“ Okay I didn’t want you to come anyways. Not trying to be mean or anything but there’s this fine ass man in my car and girl I’m getting some tonight” Cammil exclaimed.

“ So that means not to come home at all.” I said bluntly.

“ You can if you want to hear moaning and groaning all night long. And you know  these walls are paper thin” Cammil laughed.

“ Whatever Cammillah. You know you are a bitch right?” I asked her.

“ Yup. And you know you my hoe” She said laughing her laugh that made it impossible to be mad at her.

“ See you tommorrow Cam” I said laughing with her.

“ Bye” She said and hung up.

I ended my call and turned towards the waiting men.

“ What’d she say?” Aubs asked.

“She said that she is okay with me not coming home at all because she’s having sex and she’s a really loud screamer. I mean I am too, but she’s a REALLY loud screamer.” I explained.

“ So you a screamer huh?” Wayne said winking at me. I swear that man is crazy.

“ Is that the only thing you got out of that whole thing?” I asked laughing at his lame atempts to pick me up.

“ No I also got that you need somewhere to sleep tonight and I would be willing to let you sleep in my hotel room” He said smirking at me.

“ No you should stay with me” Trey said looking at me with them sexy eyes.

“ Nope my room is the best. You should stay with me.” Drake said smiling at me. I already knew who I was staying with since I was definitely getting some tonight.

“ Um.. Let me see… I’m not staying with you or you so that leaves you” First I pointed at Aubrey. Then I pointed to Dwayne and finally I pointed to Trey.

“ Fine with me” Trey shrugged and walked over to his bathroom. “ I’m about to take a shower and then we can go”.

“ It’s at the Sexy Seduction” Dwayne called to Trey once he closed the door to his bathroom.

“ See you lata Des” Dwayne said to me.

“ Yeah we’ll see you at the club Des” Drake said and walk out with Wayne following him.

I huffed and sat down on the leather couch and as soon as my head hit the leather I was out. (AN: Leather couches are sooo uncomfortable. Just Sayin’.)

“ Desi…. Desi wake up…. Desirae Whyte!” I heard someone calling and shaking me awake.

“ What the fuck man I am trying to sleep. Get away.” I said swatting at the person.

“ Are you syaing you don’t want to go to the club” The voice said.

“ Niqqa if you don’t get out my face” I yawned, still not opening my eyes.

“ Desi, Dwayne and Aubrey are waiting for us” The voice said, bothering me again.

I finally opened my eyes and looked up into the most beautuiful eyes in the world…. Trey’s.

As me and him at staring match Trey’s eyes were intense. It seemed as if he was looking through me and seeing some of my deepest darkest secrets.

My eyes fell down towards his lips. His sexy as hell lips. His lickable lips. His suckable lips. My lips craved to be on his in a passionate kiss. His tongue to stroke mine.

I brought my eyes back up to his and I sat up making us even closer than before. His breathe mingled with mine. Then I noticed what he was wearing. Nothing but a damn towel… I mean c’mon do you want me to jump you. And tie you to the bed. And do the most w- STOP Des get your head on straight this is not the time to jump him. At least not yet.

What the hell am I talking about. Yes the hell it is the time to fuck his brains out.

I met his eyes and stayed on them.

“ Trey” I whispered.

“ Hmm” he murmured.

And that’s when I attacked him.

I jumped on him with my legs around his waist, hands around his neck and lips on his. His lips moved against mine in the most erotically sexy way. If a kiss was this way I wondered what the sex would be like. I felt his hands grip my ass and I moaned from the tingles running up my legs and to my core. Damn was he a sex GOD.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth and ran it along the top of his, loving the way that it made me feel. I pulled back to catch my breath and Trey went along and kissed down my neck. He kissed along my neck and down to my breast bone right on my sweet spot. When his lips touched that I moaned loudly and grinded my hips against his where only his towel covered his obvious hard- on.

“ Trey.. Mmm Trey” I moaned and gasped as he sucked and bit along my collar bone.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK

I jumped as this seemed to echo throughout the room. Trey sat me on my feet ant I would have fallen because of my weak knees but thanks to Trey’s arms around my waist, I didn’t.

“ What’s up” Trey called.

“ It’s 12:30,  we need to leave if you want to get to the club, Trey.” A man said through the door.

“ I’m coming, Lonzo” Trey said to the man.

Trey pulled back and held me at a distance. Then he smirked at me.

“ Can you stand without falling.” He asked.

I nodded weakly and he let go of my arms. Suddenly I felt cold without him, even though my body was buzzing with warmth. Trey picked up some clothes and went back into the bathroom.

I went to his mirror and saw a woman, with sexy sex hair, flushed cheeks, and a look that made me think she was on cloud nine. That was me.  I smiled at myself and ruffled my hair. I applied some shiny pink lip gloss and licked my lips.

Remebering the kiss.

 And Trey’s lips.

 ****************************************************************************************

Okay I have decided that I am going to update every two days. Give or take. But I was so excited that I had to post this one early. The next update with probably be Friday.

Message me.

Vote.

Comment.

Be the lovely people you are,

LOVE,

Kit- Kat