She's Gonna Be the Death of Me.

Chapter 3

Message Me!!!

-XxKit-KatxX

******************************************************************************************

His hands found my stomach and he played with my belly button ring. My breathing sped up when he pressed a kiss to my neck. Then his voice filled my ears.

“ Girl yo legs keep shakin and I swear we breaking our new head board, head board. And the love we make it feels so good girl you know I’m proud looking at your lovely face scream my name you do it so loud.”

By that time his hands were at my knees spreading them apart. I loved the way his hands brushed across my thighs and it sent tingles right towards my center. Mmmm.

He took my hand and spun me around to face him. Then he pressed against his body. His hands were gripping my ass in such an intimate way it made me want to come right then and there. I locked eyes with him and I couldn’t look away.

“ I bet the neighbors know my name you be screamin’, scratchin,’ yellin’. I bet the neighbors know my name. They be stressin’ while we sexin’, bet the neighbors know my name. My name. My name, name. Bet the neighbors know my name my, my, my, name.” The way his intense stare pierced my being was exotic in the most beautiful way.

“ Take this pillow right here,” He grabbed and imaginary pillow from behind him and brought it towards me.

“ (Grab This). And I know you so excited if you bite it they wont hear.” His hand hooked under my knee and he wrapped my leg around around his waist. I hadn’t noticed this until now but he was singing into his ear mic and had ditched the other one on the mic stand.

He grabbed my other leg and made my jump with my legs around his waist. He licked my neck and squeezed my ass. I moaned quietly. I didn’t listen to anything after that. I watched Trey’s expressions. He had natural talent. The song went off and he put me on the ground and as soon as my feet hit the ground he spoke quietly to me.

“ I have a few more songs but you can go to my dressing room, okay? Go through that door and go to the room right across from that one. Okay?” As he pointed I just nodded and made my way to the door.

Trey's Pov

After my concert I signed autographs and took pictures with fans. But I couldn’t stop thinking about Desi. She invaded my thoughts and took over my brain. I didn’t know what was special about her other than her being excrutiatingly sexy. But than again I had Naiya. But she couldn’t compare to Desi. And this all started because I met her at a party. But She felt so good in my arms and when she moaned it made me want to take her in the back and show her just who had invented sex.

As I made my way to my dressing room where she was suppose to be, I heard her talking to Audrey and Dwayne. 

“ So your De’ Lise Whytes daughter. The famous fashion designer. For real?” Aubrey asked.

“ Yep. We’re nothing alike. Don’t ever ask her if I’m her daughter unless you want to be castrated. Got it?” Desi said to him.

“ Why aren’t you and her… close?” Dwayne asked.

“ She wanted me to pursue her dreams of making her fashion line Sweet Syns better. I didn’t want to be a fashion designer so she kicked me out and told me to not to come back unless I wanted to become a fashion designer.” She replied coldly.

“ What do you do now?” Dwayne asked.

“ It’s a secret between me and my friend Cammillah” Desi said.

“ C’mon. Tell us…” Aubrey said pleadingly.

“ Me and Cam are Con artists.” She said.

 I decided it was the best time to come in and I opened the door and walked in. I went to my fridge and grabbed a bottle water. When I looked up all three of them were looking at me.

“ What” I asked as I opened the bottle and downed most of it.

“ Nothin’ man we just came to ask if you wanted to go to club, but we found Des in here.” Aubrey said.

“ I wanna go to the club I just have to change . Do you want to go the club?” I asked Desirae.

“ Sure I just have to call my roomate Cam, to tell her I wont be home right away.” She answered.

Damn she was going to to be the death of me. I just hoped that was a good thing.

 *************************************************************************************************

Message me.

Vote.

Comment.

Tell me how it is lovely people out there….

Bye homies,

Kit-Kat