the very first one (Retri x Medium)

As the Medium looked over to the dead, she couldn't help feeling a twinge of disappointment.

The Mayor was sitting on a tombstone, having a smoke–apparently, smoking is allowed even when you are dead–and chatting with the Investigator. The Consigliere was arguing with the Disguiser, who had taken the identity of the previous Investigator despite the Consigliere's warnings due to the Janitor being role-blocked for the past few nights.

A sleepy Amnesiac was resting their head on the Survivor's shoulder, trying to stay awake as the Survivor drank ghostly coffee. The Serial Killer was chasing the Arsonist with a ghostly knife, since the latter had doused and ignited him. They had a cheeky smile on their face, since they got to live for two more days after that ignite before being lynched.

Sitting nearest to the Medium was the recently deceased Blackmailer, who was lynched due to being unable to pass the 'Spy Test'. His colleague, the Framer, was trying to console himself as the Blackmailer lashed out his tongue at the younger man. The actual Spy and Janitor watched from afar, snickering every few minutes. A very angry Witch was still trying to cast a spell over the two, however she had lost her magic when she died. Thanks to the Transporter, she was killed after he switched the Investigator with her, causing her to die to the controlled Serial Killer.

A sigh. The Medium stood up, walking towards the back of the Graveyard towards the spirits who had been deceased for a longer period of time.

The Escort and Consort were playing cards. They occasionally paused for the Consort to hear the Godfather's mumblings, before returning to their game of poker. The Bodyguard and Doctor were laughing as if they had lost every single worry in the world, despite the empty bottles of alcohol stating otherwise. The Transporter and Executioner were slumped over the tombstones next to them, having consumed one too many shots of the poison. Considering the Jester was laughing at the top of his nonexistent lungs right beside them, it was obvious that they would have extreme troubles returning to their graves before sunrise. The Jailor had already dragged the Sheriff's ghostly form back to her grave, getting ready to start on the Vigilante when she returned.

"So?" The Mafioso's voice became clearer as the Medium approached them. "The Godfather is going to kill that last Town member before he gets you. I don't think you should act like you're going to die. Well, you are, but not tonight." The Lookout shot him a glare.

A shrug was her only reply. Luckily for the Town, only the Retributionist and Medium had remembered that the 'last Town member' was the Veteran. The Medium was told by the Veteran himself after he was cleaned, while the Retributionist knew because she had brought him back. The last two non-Town members were going to have a blast––literally.

Footsteps. The Medium turned around, coming face to face with the Retributionist herself.

"Look, I want to thank you for protecting me. If it wasn't for you, I could have never brought back the Veteran before my demise." Her smile was bright enough to light up the night.

"Don't thank me, thank the Investigator and Sheriff. Of course," the Medium sighed. "You'll have to wait for the Sheriff to recover from her hangover before you can thank her in proper."

Two shots were heard. The Medium and Retributionist turned their heads towards the source of the sound. The second gunshot was the cue for the ghosts of the Werewolf, Godfather and Veteran to appear in front of the Medium.

"Fuck!" The Mafioso cursed as the Lookout burst into laughter. "I forgot your target was the Veteran."

"I thought it was obvious when I died visiting him. Can't believe you Mafia are as forgetful as goldfish!" The Lookout was struggling to 'breathe'.

"Shut up." The Godfather and Werewolf shot him death glares. However, since they were all dead, they could not kill him a second time.

"So, shall we head back my love?" The Retributionist offered a hand to the Medium, who accepted it and kissed her on the cheek.

"They're in a relationship? When did that happen?" The Veteran was clearly shocked.

An awkward cough was heard from the Lookout, prompting everyone to look in his direction.

"...I didn't mean to look."

As the sun rose, the spirits gradually disappeared. The annoyed coroner dragged out three corpses from the same house as the Medium and Retributionist took their positions in the Town Square.

"So," the coroner began. "No Last Wills from the Werewolf or Godfather. The Veteran's Last Will states 'Town is the victor. Shouldn't have forgotten about me, right?'. No Death Notes are present." They briefly looked up before covering their ears.

A booming voice could be heard throughout the Town as the Medium and Retributionist shared a quick kiss.

"Town wins."