Vis-à-vis (The Voice on Wattpad, Battles)

The beautiful woman stared back at me with her doe eyes as she alluringly bit her luscious lips, tempting me to join her world. Her fingers, thinner than candlesticks, leisurely seeped through her milky skin, from her beautiful neck, down to her firm, round, and alabaster breasts. She lifted her forefinger and middle finger and used it to gently tug her pinkish nipple. I hastily let out a moan at the sight of her playing with her body.

Could she be a daughter of Venus?

For she was unlike anyone, a creature chiseled near perfection. I feasted my eyes on her lovely form and felt hot below my torso as her puny hands traced the thin passage between her chest, her fingers slowly crawling down to her core.

Her mouth formed into a grin. Do you like what you see, Aries?

I cringed at the sound of my name, but it was overpowered by my desire to grasp our climax. She knew about the torment I was feeling. And I knew she's always loved watching me suffer. Schadenfreude, I think it's called. My hands tried to reach for her but she gave me a look and I understood - I was only allowed to stand and satisfy myself as I watch her tease me.

I lowered my head. Merely watching her was growing to be a challenge already. Can't you see how much I want you? I panted, with frustration gnawing on my bones.

She simply gave out a hearty laugh and shook her head.

"Elise..." I called out her name.

My goddess began to fondle her femininity.

"Oooh, don't stop, Elise!" I cried.

It was evident in her glare that there weren't any plans to end her newfound nirvana. Her fingers played with her clit back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Until she grew tired and decided to break out of her rhythmic pattern. Circular, back, forth, circular, side to side... She was in a frenzy, I could see.

As we both reached our peak, I caught sight of a scar near her private part.

I heaved a sigh. Even a goddess could have imperfections.

For about the millionth time, Jessie asked, "For the last time, are you sure about this, Aries?"

I understood that she only wanted me to not have regrets in the future but I knew in my heart that I was very eager to go through this. I've saved enough courage, time and money for this. I've lost too much face just for this. Those should be enough reasons to assure her of how certain I am.

"You know this isn't what I want, right?"

Jessie's head hung lowly, and her form sank into the cold, hard chair.

I was then led to the operating room.

Myy tormentors, who only made blood taste sweet for me in each undeserved agony I receive, will no longer despise me for being different. Maybe.

My father, who worshipped and admired every bruise I take home each day, will maybe, finally accept me even without those.

But, for the most part, this will be for myself. The pain will always remain, and the heart's deepest desires can never be swayed, but bruises can be erased and my flesh can be corrected to fit in to society's standards.

As I entered the room, the surgeon greeted me with a simple nod and disgust in his eyes. Perhaps, no one will ever understand, but I myself know that when I leave this room, the prelude to my better days will begin. I know that in each sting of pain I get when they finish cutting through my flesh and bones will unfold more promising tomorrows for me.

The pale beams of the moonlight stroked my face and I still stood there, admiring my very own reflection.

There was no other temptress to myself but I.

I continued to marvel at my image through the looking glass.

"Uhh..." I licked my lip as I stuck a finger down there. This might just become my new favorite pastime. Another moan left my lips once more when I added another finger inside.

I incessantly kept playing with myself but unlike earlier, I tried to maintain my delicate strength to avoid further hurdles. I won't survive another procedure.

I closed my eyes and drowned myself in ecstasy. Elise is the answer to all my broken hopes and dreams; she is the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. Elise is the completion of my being.

I paused and reached for the woman in the mirror. Such a lovely creature, I thought.

I'm too beautiful to be hurt and too perfect to be hated. I'm too beautiful to be a disappointment to anyone. Perhaps, everyone might love me now.

She, no, I must now be introduced to the world. "Hello, Elise," I murmured.

We both warmly smiled.