Back for you

"I'll be coming back for you...."

Back for you, One Direction

.

.

.

.

His blurry eyes registered dim orange lights as he opened them with great difficulty. His head was hammering him with pain and his legs and arms were sore. Scrunching his eyes for several times, Arnav finally opened them fully and looked around to find a small room dimly lit with orange bulbs. His eyes caught a metal door at one end and some cardboard boxes on the other side of the room. He looked up to see nothing but an orange bulb hung from the ceiling.

Flashes took him to when he was sitting with Khushi having a conversation about Adam. Someone had hit his head with something hard and the last he heard was Khushi's hysterical scream.

Arnav groaned in pain and lifted his hands to hold his head but no! He looked down to find himself tied on to a chair. He looked around in panic. Where am I? Who are these people? What do they want from me? Oh god, Khushi! The last he heard was Khushi's scream. Is she okay?

His thoughts ended when the metal door creaked open and many men came in. Every one of them was foreign, Arnav noted.

"Ah you're up!" one said as he walked forward to him. Arnav could find guns on everyone's waist and he looked at the man getting a clear picture of him. He looks older than him but not very old...must be in his thirties! He had long face with thick brown stubble. The one thing Arnav noted about the guy was his dead eyes. He felt himself cringing looking at the guy's eyes. The man stood before him and bore his scary dead eyes into Arnav's skull.

"Listen Arnav....I don't have anything against you but I've got no choice. I have to kill you man!" he said in his steel voice.

Arnav froze and looked at the man.

He leaned to Arnav and said, "You don't know me don't you? No worries, your father knows me well!"

Arnav frowned and the guy said, "Well let me introduce myself. I'm Nathaniel Stephen!"

Arnav didn't react and Nathan said, "Still got no ring? Ah you won't. You weren't even born when it all happened right? Well, it was my father, Stephen Paul Ryder who took away your sister and who was killed by your father!"

Arnav gaped and then gulped. "So...." Nathan stretched, "This is the least I can do for my father! Killing you and your sister in front of your father!"

Arnav froze but then cried, "MY sister? Where is she?"

Nathan chuckled and said, "In another room dear. Don't worry you both will meet when we slaughter you both in front of Adam Joan!"

.

.

.

.

Khushi walked to Aarav's room. She had woken up an hour ago, that makes five hours since Arnav and Anjali were taken. Doctor had bandaged her forehead where she was hit by something hard like a vase. She and Arnav were talking when she saw many men in black clothes and mask coming in through poolside and knocking down Arnav who was sitting with his back facing the poolside. All she remember was one man swinging something like a vase to her head and Adam holding her when she said that some people took her Arnav ji.

Opening the door of Aarav's room she walked in. She saw her son curled up in a bundle on the bed clutching a pillow and sobbing into it.

"Aarav" she whispered and sat near him.

Aarav sat up and hugged him, "Where is papa ma? Anjali bua...what happened to them?"

Khushi said nothing but caressed his hair. He must have woken up by the commotion outside and have realized that someone took his father and bua.

"Some bad people took them dear" Khushi said softly with tears rolling down her cheeks, "But don't worry. We all will find them!"

Aarav sobbed burying his face in his mother's neck. Khushi kissed his hair and said, "They will be fine baccha...don't cry...."

.

.

.

.

.

Arnav and Anjali are safe. But I can't guarantee it if you try to inform police about this message. Find them Adam Joan. I'm waiting for you.

Adam stared at the message for the nth time since he received it just few minutes after his children's kidnap. Akash who was with him when the message came instantly took out his phone to call police but Adam stopped him. Explaining the whole past to him, Adam told, "They are dangerous. I don't know who they are but I'm sure they are related to the Satanists that I killed. Even Scotland Yard couldn't find them Akash. Informing police is waste of time!"

"So what do you suggest?" Akash asked as he sat near Adam on the bed.

"They want me to find them! Just like I did years back when they took Anjali. They want me Akash. Arnav and Anjali will be safe!" Adam said calmly.

Akash sighed and rubbed his face with his palm. Adam patted his shoulder and said, "It's all my fault and I'll rectify that. I'll find them. Don't worry."

"No it's not..."

"No Akash! Now you need to concentrate on your pregnant wife and other family members. On top of that you gotta manage AR and make sure that no one points out that Arnav and Anjali are missing!" Adam said sternly and Akash nodded.

"What are you gonna do? From where do you begin?" Akash asked.

"From that place where it all began – Scotland!" Adam said firmly.

"But they were taken from India!"

"Yes they were but the answers to the kidnapper's identity lies in Scotland where I buried all twelve Satanist priests who dared to point knife at my daughter!" Adam said. He took out his phone and dialled Steve, "Book me a ticket to Scotland!"