Moments

"If we could only have this life
For one more day....
If we could only turn back time..."

Moments, One Direction

A split second can change your life. Every second you live, every second you chose to live later and every second you wasted can all change your life. Looking back to those moments, don't you ever feel to go back and change all those wrongdoings you did?

Arnav Singh Raiazada, the young business tycoon, was just 13 when his mother committed suicide after discovering that her husband had an extramarital affair. As fuel to fire, the mishap happened on his then 18 year old sister Anjali's marriage. With the marriagr broken, Arnav and Anjali were kicked out of the house by their father's greedy brother. The siblings were then taken cared by their mother's family in Lucknow which comprises of their Nani, Mamaji, Mamiji and cousin Akash. At the age of 18, Arnav went to Harvard to pursue BBA and then MBA and returned to India to open a fashion house which today is the biggest fashion house of Asia and 3rd in the world - AR Fashion House.

For a man who had everything, Arnav had just one thing missing - a girl in his arms. People had their greedy eyes hooked on that piece and the world saw many models clinging to the bachelor in an attempt to become Mrs. Raizada. But everything crashed when a certain woman walked poorly through AR ramp and fell straight to ASR's arms.

Love is strange. For a man who believed in status and money, falling in love with a small town girl was almost impossible. Note the keyword almost. From the girl who ruined his fashion show to Mrs. Raizada, Khushi Kumari Gupta had to travel through the most toughest routes of the world.

Things fell apart when his brother-in-law started lusting over his love. The overprotective brother in him chose to believe the lies the scumbag told him and that caused him to misunderstand the woman he loved. From forcing her to marry him to insulting their marriage by calling it a six months contract, Arnav had surpassed every boundaries of humanity. The relation which started with misunderstanding soon turned into pure love as the couple fought together against Shyam and brought the truth before Anjali. But her denial to the matter worsened the things. With a series of misunderstandings and quarrels ruining the family atmosphere, there came in a person from his past - his dadi.

Khushi was the one who brought light to his dark life. The woman who taught him not to be afraid to love. The woman who assured him that she won't leave him like his mother did. Every fibre of his body froze when his dadi told him that the woman with whom his father had extramarital affair, the woman who ruined his family, was none other than his lady love's foster mother. But the live he had for his girl made him to choose her and her mother. The lover and son in him chose not to believe in anymore lies. Leaving behind dadi he married his woman again, this time full of rituals and no contract, and the couple together once again brought Shyam's truth before the family, this time with solid proofs by the help of Arnav's second cousin NK. Shyam was kicked out and the peace in the family was restored.

For a woman who recently divorced her husband, with whom she was mad in love for years, Anjali recovered faster. She joined Arnav and Akash at office and sometimes helps Khushi and Payal, Khushi's sister and Akash's wife, in their tiffin service. It was all good when Arnav's ex gf entered with a kid who is similar to Arnav in many ways. But the family was quick in realising her ploy and she was kicked out with Arnav and Khushi adopting Aarav, the boy, as their son.

From a a boy who lost everything to a man who got everything, Arnav was living his life with his beautiful wife and perfect son when dadi chose to make a reappearance.