Battle of the Celebrities [Bieber vs Cyrus Part 2]

Bieber vs Cyrus

[Part 2]

"Oh no you di-int." Miss Bieber says in his high pitched, girly voice, while snapping his fingers at Milly.

"Actually, dude, I did. I told you, I can't be tamed." Milly informed Miss Bieber, with a smirk on her face, in a lower pitched voice.

"But I told you! I called dibs! I saw him first!" Miss Bieber whined.

Milly and Miss Bieber continued to argue over Josh. The unfortunate soul who happened to be adored by both Milly and Miss Bieber. Just as Josh started to run, far away, Miss Bieber whipped out his purse and started to beat Milly.

"H*ll no!" Milly cursed while kicking Miss Bieber.

Miss Bieber started to cry, but he didn't stop trying to hit Milly with his purse.

"Guys stop! What are you arguing about this time?" Kevin Jonas asked as the other two Jo Bros stepped in to restrain Milly and Miss Bieber.

"Milly stole Josh. I saw him first!" Miss Bieber whined.

"What did I say about your voice Bieber?" Kevin winced.

"Work on lowering the pitch, or talk quieter." Miss Bieber hung his head in shame.

"Right. And Milly... I don't know girl. I don't know. Can't you two just get along?" Kevin asked.

"I would, if he would." Milly rolled her eyes at Miss Bieber.

"YOU STOLL JOSH THOUGH!" Miss Bieber screeched while struggling out of Joe's grip and lurching at Milly.

Milly, Miss Bieber, and the Jo Bros were all a blur. Milly and Miss Bieber continued to fight as the Jo Bros continued to try and break up the fight.

All of a sudden all five of them felt the ground beneath them, disappear.

"AHHHHH!!!" Miss Bieber screeched as they fell off the cliff and through the air.

"SHUT UP!" Kevin yelled as he punched Miss Bieber, knocking him out.

The five of them continued to fall through the air, for what seemed like hours. Miss Bieber was still unconscious, and the rest of them where starting to feel light headed from the rush.

Then BAM!

Everything stopped, and the five of them each landed on an extremely pointy rock, and died.

After what seemed like ages, the sun was shining bright. It was cheering widely with the spectators. The days of awful pop music was gone, and the people were able to live a free, happy life for the rest of time.

THE END!