Years of My Life (2)

Chapter Two

Huntress P.O.V.

He's coming back down. Wait, if I woke up, that means that I'm not dead. Crap crap crap! What to do, what to do. I slowly turned around to face the man of my nightmares.

"Good. You're finally up, bitch. It's about time." As far as he is concerned, my name is bitch.

"I have a guest and he wants to meet you. Be good, keep quiet, and do as he says. Or either me, him, or both of us will punish you. And you might not like his punishments as much as mine." He continued. Oh God, is this new guy going to rape me? My current captor hasn't done that yet, but I don't know what this new guy will do.

"Now get up, bitch." I did as he says. Its not like I had any choice. My legs feel unsteady and painful as I walk. He had beat me up twice today and I only get fed once every other week. Sometimes he feeds me less, but he makes sure I have enough to stay alive. Being malnourished, dehydrated, and suffering from blood loss, does not make it easy to walk.

Apparently I was going too slow for him, so he picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. He completely ignored my two broken ribs which he gave me yesterday, which made me hiss underneath my breath.

"Hurts, doesn't it." My captor said, referring to the bruises, cuts, broken bones, gashes, burns, and so much more that covers most of my body.

I don't answer him, letting him think what he wants. Also, I haven't been allowed to talk for nine years. Or more specifically, since I came here. I'm always punished when I do talk.

I look around me as we walk through the house. I haven't been allowed out of the cell I've been held in since I was kidnapped.

"Thorne, is this the girl?" I heard a new voice ask. I was still on my captor's, I guess his name is Thorne, shoulder so I couldn't see who was also in here.

"Yes," Thorne said as he threw me on a chair and tying me up. I winced. It hurt being thrown around and the getting tied up by a rope where metal chains had cut into.

I was finally able to get a good look at the guy. Or should I say guys. There were two of them. One looked eighteen and the other looked 21. Blake's age and Hunter's age. No. Don't think about them.

The guy who looked eighteen had messy brown hair, blue eyes, and definitely had muscles. He scares me. I didn't make eye contact with him. I refused to.

The guy who looked twenty three had brown hair and almost black hair. His black t-shirt and dark wash jeans made his eyes look even darker. He, of course, also had muscles. He scared me too. I didn't make eye contact once again.

"So, Aiden, River, what brigs you two here? And why did you want me to bring the girl up here?" Thorne asked.

"Well, you were telling River and I about her, so we just had to meet her." The older man said. I'm assuming he's Aiden and the younger man is River. Why do those names seem familiar? Thorne probably used their names to taunt me before. Yeah, that's probably it. I'll go with that.

"OK. Now, onto business. You needed another fight on Saturday night, correct?" Thorne asked.

"That's right. Moneys tight and we were willing to each get another fight on Saturday." Aiden said.

"Who will we be fighting?" River finally spoke up.

"Well, I've been wondering if I should enter this bitch into a street fight." Thorne admitted.

Is he out of his mind?!

"Are you sure that's a good idea? She can barely walk, let alone fight." River accused.