Chapter 2

Anna's POV:

*next day*

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing at 7am, who even gets up at that time on the second day of the summer holidays seriously?

I groggily accept the call "Hello?"

"Hey its Cat!"

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT 7AM? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Calm down, I just called to say after you left the beach yesterday, me and Felix were talking and he asked me out in a date! I hope you don't mind 'cause I know he's your ex and everything."

I sighed, I can't believe he's doing this, he's just using her, the same way he used me.

Well, she's old enough to make her own mistakes.

"Oh okay, I don't mind as long as he makes you happy. But if he hurts you, his balls will no longer be existence."

She laughed "Thanks so much, it means a lot"

"Now go away, I actually want some sleep unlike some of us!"

Rolling over, I start to drift back off to sleep, thinking about how things used to be.

Waking up again a couple of hours later, I realised the girls were due to be here in just over an hour. I still needed to shower, eat and get dressed.

By get dressed I really mean get in my onesie.

My phone buzzed with a text from Lucy: "Be there in an hour, brought popcorn! xxxx"

I quickly replied and jumped in the shower, the warmth giving me goosebumps as I stand under the steady stream of water. The idea of Felix and Cat just makes me cringe, i push that thought to the back of my mind and get out of the shower.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs to eat breakfast, trying to decide whether I wanted lucky charms or Cheerios.

Major life decision OKAY.

~

The doorbell rang, I answered and there was Lucy.

"Heyy, I brought popcorn!" She exclaimed.

"Omg come in, Aimee's due to be here any minute!"

We went and sat down on the sofa with a couple of duvets, waiting for Aimee to arrive. The doorbell rang again and we raced to the door and reached it at the same time, receiving very weird looks when we opened the door.

Grabbing Aimee and dragging her inside.

Once we were all comfy on the sofa, we decided what we would watch:

Love Actually, Charlie's angel and The notebook.

I was gonna be a complete wreck at the end of this.

"God dammit why did we choose to watch this!" I exclaimed in between sobs, it was only 10 minutes into Charlie's angels and we were passing round the tissues already.

By the end of the film, the floor was strewn with tissues.

I'm so glad I didn't put any makeup on today.

After some pampering, we finally decided to order Chinese after a very heated debate on what find of takeaway we were going to have.

Dialling the Chinese takeaway, I smiled to myself, it was really great to have some decent girl time.

"Hello Lucky House!" The guy answered happily

"Hey! Can I have two number sixteens, a twelve and prawn crackers please"

"Sure thing! It should be around 30 minutes, that okay?"

"Yeah thanks" I said as I hung up.

~

Taking our food and giving the guy the money, I turned around and yelled.

"FOOD!"

Shutting the door on the delivery guy, I turned round and both Lucy and Aimee came running to the door, grinning like Cheshire cats.

I couldn't help but laugh at their excitement for food.

Just as I was about to take a bite, my phone start to ring.

Rolling my eyes, I got up to see who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey mum"

"Hi I just wanted to check you were okay, and I have a surprise for you when I get home tomorrow!"

"I'm fine! The girls are over at the moment. I'm so exited, can't you just tell me now?!"

"Nope sorry, don't make too much of a mess, love you!"

"Love you too!"

Hanging up, I found there were butterflies in my stomach.

I'm so exited but nervous at the same time, what could it be?

"Who was that?" Both Aimee and Lucy asked at the same time as I walked back into the room.

"Oh just mum, apparently she's got a surprise for me when she gets back!"

"That's so exiting! You better tell us what it is as soon as you find out!"

"Don't worry I will" I grinned, finally taking a bite of the sweet and sour chicken.

Oooooh suspense

Its gonna get exiting soon

I hope