#flash back

"kara wake up"  says my father gently. I slowly open me eyes I see me father right in my room. I jump out of bed he poors my father likes to cuddle me.

"pap can I wake up Conner ?" I ask "OK sweetheart but dress your first " tells my father me while he walks down.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I walk to my wardrobe and I’m going to  dress, I pull out a pair of jeans and an Adidas vest (I used to have there been going crazy by) and me high Adidas sneakers. I run with a full speed to me brothers room and jump on him.

"Be a WAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE big brother!!!" I yell in his ear.

He sleeps off me and turns back on. I am amazed to look to that, he jumps up and grabs me tight, I want to fly away but we may not by my father in home I try to push him off me but only just. I run with full speed to the stairs and slide of the railing. My brother jumps down the stairs and runs after me I run the kitchen in and run around the kitchen table, Me brother does the same. I climb on the table and the kitchen walk me father is present and I jump I me fathers arms and me father captures me we must with its all flat out laugh. Moments later we all sit at the dining table.

I'm sitting in class but it is so boring.Jason comes to sit next to me.

"hey Klara everything good?" he says

"With you" I say yes "Heeeyyyyy Jason silence boys" tells me We have to work I am teacher on the school playground I wait for me father but instead of that get me father comes on me has  a surprise.

"BRUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I call while I was in his arms and run him off in spring.

"Hey little girl come step" says he "DAD?" I walk over to him.

"Hi sweetie"

"but what does Bruce here?"

 "where is Bruce then? "

“He's gone okay we will home "

" Yes is good sweetie but I must get back to work and your brother is a friend so I j'onn ""

OK "

when we were at home was J'onn already there. I'm going to him a hug, my father was already gone and moments later I was in the garden and it was stormy with thunder and J'onn   rushed out and grabbed me tight when lightning struck near me I was hit by lightning and got a part of his forces (Martain Manhunter J'onn is) J'onn.

Vote and comment I like to write the book I hope you love it too.