Chapter 15

Me and Don lay warm under the blankets luckily still in our clothes cuddling and laughing about random stuff.

"Oh you are so cute." He laughed giving me a kiss.

*Bling!*
*Bling!*

Me and Don both grab our phones going back in each other's arms finding a way to chat comfortably.

Henry: Hey you guys! What are you ALL doing?

Don: What do you think 😎

Mamie: I feel so sorry for your neighbours.

Louisa: And your bed.

Me: So you're saying I'm fat!👹

Don: oh oh. Children this is about to get violent. I'm gonna have to get the devil out of your mother so cover up yur ears!

Grace: Oh my God!

I give Don a lascivious smile touching his face kissing him on the lips. He kiss me back taking the phone out of my hand placing it on the bedside rolling over ending up between my legs.

I gave a giggle looking at him same as he looked a me.

"I still can't believe you're mine." He smiled proudly. "You're so beautiful."

"Awww I love you too." I giggled and kiss his lips throwing my legs around his waist.

His hands meet mine pleading his fingers in mine kissing my neck. I have a strange, yet familiar feeling on my wedding finger.

I run my hands through his hair to look at my hand frozing in horror when I saw it.

My wedding ring.

The thing about a wedding ring is that it's not a key to your marriage. The key to your marriage is love. Well, the ring is just there to proof that you are taken.

"Marry my baby." He whispered in my neck and look at me.

"Oh my God!" I giggled and make a switch straddling him taking a good look at my hand before looking down at him that was a little shook. "Yes! Yes Don I'll marry you!"

I roughly start kissing him rushing it all of just to...thank him properly.

"Oh my God Meryl." He breathed beneath my head trying to get fresh air. "That demon in you is doing wonders."

I end up laughing with my face rested in his neck laughing even louder when he yet again switched back places laying on top of me.