Epilogue

Blane Samuel

"Baby.. I'm home." I said as I walked in. I ran upstairs to the room and opened the door but there's no Camilla there. I raised my eyebrows and called her again.

"Camilla.. baby." I called and called but no answer. She texted me that she's at home but now she's nowhere to be found.

I took out my phone and dialed her phone. I became a little anxious and suddenly she answered the phone.

"Baby, where are-"

"Blane baby."

"Where are you Camilla?" I asked completely worried about her.

"I'm at the hospital."

"What?!" My eyes widen and I ran out from the house.

"What happen?" I asked as I put my phone on loudspeaker and got into my car. I drove out from the house.

"Uhmm I broke my hand." She said in a really careful tone.

"What? How? Where are you?" I asked in panic. Gosh this girl!

"Hospital near our house." She said.

"Be there in 3 minutes." I said and speed up. I ended the call and concentrated on my driving because I want to get there fast. I parked the car and ran inside the hospital. I looked for the emergency room and ran there because I bet she will be there.

I walked inside and found her sitting on the bed currently being treat by a nurse. I let out a breath of relieve, gosh I wasn't hoping to see my wife got hurt after not seeing her for almost a week.

"Camilla." I called and she turned her head to me. Her eyes widen and smiled widely. I hugged her and she chuckled.

"You made me so worry!" I said and looked at her eyes.

"Sorry.. I slipped earlier at the kitchen."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be home this early besides I know what your reaction be." She smiled and I sighed.

"I have to know.. Camilla. I went crazy looking for you around the house earlier!"

"Sorry, I didn't want to make you worry." She pouted and I nodded weakly. I stroke her hair and waited for he nurse to finish wrapping her hand with a hard bandage.

"Does she need a surgery for this?" I asked the nurse.

"No, Mr. Samuel. Mrs. Samuel will be fine in a month because it's only a small crack. Just don't open the bandage for a month." She answered and I nodded.

"Thankyou." I said and she excused herself back.

"I miss you." She said and I turned to her.

"Me too.. I miss you so much." I gave her a peck on the lips.

"Well.. I guess I need to learn to use my left hand." She said looking at her left hand.

"I'll help you, don't worry."

"Nah it's okay." She smiled and I kissed the side of her head.

"You made me so worry!" I ruffled her hair.

"Besides.. I don't want you to go crazy and ask the pilot to speed up if you know."

"You need to tell me everything, Camilla. I'm your husband and I have to know everything. You need to tell me even if a small ant bite you." I said seriously and she chuckled.

"Yes, Blane baby."

"Good. That's my girl." She kissed my cheek and I smiled. I told her thay I will pay for the bills first so we can go and have lunch together. She said she's hungry and want to eat Italian food.

"Shall we go?" I asked Camilla who's looking outside the building.

"Blane."

"Hmm?"

"Can we go on a holiday?" She asked suddenly and I smiled. I held her hand and looked straight to her eyes.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Greece."

"Well.. I bet you won't have any schedule because of this right?" I pointed at her hand and she nodded sadly.

"How about next week?" I asked and she nodded excitedly.

"Is 2 weeks enough?" I asked.

"That's more than enough babe, thankyou." She leaned to me and kissed my lips.

"Well.. I guess we're going to Greece in 2 weeks." I said.

"Let's eat Italian food." She squealed and held my hand. I nodded and walked to my car. I opened the door for her and she got inside. I got in and turned on the car. I drove out from the building and went straight to the best italian restaurant in New York.

"So.. How's Portugal?" She asked.

"Well.. it was good. Pretty much boring and I miss you so much." I said.

"Uhmm Blane, I don't want Italian. I want Vietnam food." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Okay." I said and when we arrived at the restaurant. She suddenly almost throw up. She got out from the car and almost threw up but didn't. I looked at her panic and patted her back.

"Baby, let's go to the hos-"

"No! I'm pregnant that's why.." What?! My eyes widen.

"You're pregnant?!" I asked and she looked up to me nodding.

"What? You don't like ba-"

"No! I love it.. I'm going to be a dad." I said and smiled widely. I hugged Camilla tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Thankyou!"

"Wait! If you're pregnant.. Why didn't you tell me and earlier you fell and break your hand?!" I looked at her disbelief.

"From now on, I'm going to be with you 24 hours non-stop!" I said.

"Well.. I like that baby.."

"Gosh I'm so happy! Can't wait to be a dad!" I hugged her tightly and she chuckled.

"I love you, Camilla." I said and leaned closer to her.

"Love you too, Blane." She smiled and I kissed her.

Blane Samuel
Camilla Samuel