Chapter 22 - Self Control

Camilla Medilton

"Cheers to us!" Olivia raised the glass first and we all joined.

"How can they be so stupid? The venue doesn't have any balcony." Crystal said.

"Cheers!" Cailey said and we all cheers to each other.

"We're glad that you with Blane again." Autumn said and I smiled.

"Don't be cold to me.." Lauren pouted and I chuckled.

"I won't."

"Gosh I miss having this time.. Work got me good." Calla said.

"I like the recent song by the way." Elena said and she chuckled.

"Thankies."

"All of her songs are bomb!" Cassandra said.

"Will the boys find us?" I asked and they all turned to me.

"They will.. but it will take time." Kayla said.

"I'm racing next week.." Autumn said to Jess and Jess smirked.

"I'm so down for that.."

"You girls need to stop it." Lauren said.

"Morris will blow up." Pricilla said.

"Chill.." Autumn said and suddenly Scarlette's phone rang loudly.

"Oh great.. Just great!" She hissed.

"Of course.. That's for marrying my brother." Crystal said and I chuckled.

"I hate him for doing this to me!" Scarlette said.

"He loves you.. too much." Priscilla said.

"Let's go to the dance floor!" Cailey dragged the girls to the dance floor. I sat down and just chilling. I'm not in the mood to dance anyway.

"Thankyou.." I turned my head to Lauren and I looked at her confuse.

"For being with Blane." She said smiling and I nodded.

"Why did you leave him?" I asked.. I know I'm being a bitch right now but I'm just curious.

"We both agree to break up because our work and distance. It's hard to do a LDR even though we both have money and jet to go to each others place but it's not that easy. We both really busy and we often fight."

"After we broke up.. Dylan came to cheer me up.. and just.. be there for me. He understands me and apparently we develope weird feelings between us but you know Lemiere.. they still hate relationships."

"Blane asked me to get back and we did but it didn't end well so I decided to end the relationship for good." She said and I just nodded.

"Listen.. There's nothing going on between me and Blane anymore.. it's all over."

"Yeah.."

"I know you still need time for us to get along well." She smiled and now I feel bad.

"Thankyou for understanding but I promise you that it will get better." I said and she chuckled.

"It's okay." We both just chill at the side when suddenly Lauren grabbed my hand.

"Girls!" Lauren pointed at the door and the first thing I saw was Matthew Lemiere entering the club. Lauren pulled me along with Olivia.

We ran to a small hallway and bursted the backdoor. We all gasped to see Daniel, Aiden, Marco, Andrew, Joel and Chris at the backdoor.

"Do you want to play this the hard way or-"

"You know I never go for the easy way.. Christian." Lauren kicked his own brother and the others followed. Lauren grabbed my hand and ran out.

"Gotcha!" Lauren squealed when suddenly Dylan came out of nowhere. Dylan picked her up and put her on his shoulder. I looked at them disbelief.

"Run!" Lauren said but Dylan held my arm preventing me to go.

"Dylan!" Lauren punched his back big time but Dylan just ignored it. Suddenly Lauren elbowed his shoulder and kicked his stomach. Dylan put her down and Lauren crashed her lips to him. Dylan let his grip go and I ran away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone pulled me to a dark alley and I squealed in shock.

"I never thought that you will be this bad.. Camilla." My breath got hitch and I felt his hands travel around my body try remembering every inch of it. I felt his breathing getting heavy and heavy.

"Blane.." It came out as a whisper

"Did you dance?" He asked.

"Yeah.. it was fun." I lied.

"Let me kill him later.." He crashed his lips to mine and I felt my back kiss the wall. He slipped his hand to my cheek to deepen the kiss. I circled my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair.

"Let me have fun.." I pushed him stopping the kiss.

"No can't d-" I held his hand and pulled him out from the dark alley. I dragged him back to the club and I found everyone was there. I pulled him to our seat and pushed him to the sofa making him sit. I pulled my dress shorter and sat on his lap.

"Camilla.." He said in a warning tone.

"Yeah??" I asked in a really innocent tone.

"You know.. I c-" I stopped him by putting my finger on his lips preventing him to continue his sentence.

"Can't control yourself?" I leaned to him and whispered it to his ear.

"Shoot!"

"I don't mind about it.. at.. all." I whispered again and kissed his ear.

"I'm all yours.. right?" I whispered again and then looked straight to his eyes. His eyes darkens and I bit my lips.

"Any problem, Mr. Samuel? Feeling uncomfortable?"

"Get a room!" I heard Archer said.

"You know I won't stop if yo-" I cut him by crashing my lips to him. I cupped his face and kissed him hard. His hands roamed my body and pulled me closer until there's no gap between us.

"Let's go.. I can't hold this anymore!" Blane said as he picked me up. He got up and put me down. He held my hand and pulled me out from the club without bidding any goodbye to the other.